Calling all Kabayans! - Evangeline D. Reginald

Kumusta Kabayans!

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Ayman, I am the current expert on expat-blog for Kuwait, and I come to you seeking your help with a humanitarian matter.

Today I read something in the news that really touched my heart. In what is truly a first of its kind read in Kuwait, a tear jerking story of a Kuwaiti woman, born to a Filipina mother, torn apart from her at the tender age of 5, lied to by her father to believe her mother had died, only to discover that she is indeed alive.

(link)

She has contacted the embassy, and hopefully they will find her, but if you or anyone you know might be able to offer assistance, please do so.

I know the Philippines is a large country, but who knows? Maybe this story can have a happy ending :D

And imagine if expat-blog helps her find her mother! now wouldn't that be something?

Is Evangeline D. Reginald the mother or the daughter?
Do you know if the mother is in the Philippines?
My girlfriend and I would like to try and help but we need more info.

Réal D

Evangeline is the mother, and your guess is as good as mine my friend :D

she has contacted the embassy here, and they are trying to assist her, but i think the more we can get this out, the more it would help her find her mother. like to a news agency in the Philippines that would maybe run the story over there in hopes of it reaching someone who knows the mother?

anyone with contacts in media, please do speak to them for her!

They have already found her mother according to the news tonight. She was from the province of Gumaca, Quezon which is about 5 hours driving from Manila.