Photography enthusiasts

Hi,

I am looking for photography enthusiasts in Bahrain, it doesn't matter if you are not a pro, if you are interested please get in touch.

Thank you.

I love Photography!:-)

hi  lapetite

can u help me with cats ?

thanks
Ziad

Hi, I would be interested in taking photos with you.  I did a basic photograpy course and bought an nice camera and did a bit of work on the coputer merging ect.

Lyse

just trying to make this thread active ..just to have a talk with photography fans..

i will be coming to Bahrain end of Dec. Maybe we can meet up ? :D

I took this one yesterday. I love photography I already had 2 expositions back in my country I do it out of passion.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Cl4mj8QrxiNjZIUzlOSUxFekE/view?usp=sharing

^ your pic is under review :( ...will have a look after sometime :)

randomme wrote:

I took this one yesterday. I love photography I already had 2 expositions back in my country I do it out of passion.

nice pic :)

Share your photos!

how about a starting a photography club for Expat.com members ??  :/  just like the movie club..  :)

suggestions please ?? :gloria

Sonu Sivan wrote:

how about a starting a photography club for Expat.com members ??  :/  just like the movie club..  :)

suggestions please ?? :gloria

There is a MOVIE CLUB here ? :o:o

why didnt you tell me about that , im dying to go watch movies with you all , especially since the Hobbit is up on this weekend :kiss:

, where is that beautiful club your talking about Sonu Sivan ?

I'm not sure, links allowed here or not.
For this reason I'm not adding link but you may search for "Bahrain Photo Walk Club" on Facebook.
Weather is nice nowadays, I'm planning to arrange a new photo walk event.
Any location suggestions about meet up?

randomme wrote:

A really nice and beautufil photo randomme , keep up the good work, and keep on amazing us

@randomme-Nice photo. Love the symettery of the building on either side of the picture. Foreground is great as well. I'm still trying to get into my photo shoes since I landed. Brought all my gear, but have to do a photo walk one day and just get out and see Riyadh.

mujtaba19 - please contact brightoguy for movie club details...

Thank you all! I definitely think that we should open a Photography Club Blog for expats, and I like the idea ihsanozbakir of the photo walk. Let us know when!

:)

Hey All,
I came across this cool event that is happening in Riyadh. Not sure what to expect but hope you can all enjoy.

Information Page on Colours of Saudi Arabia - eyeofriyadh.com/events/details/colors-of-saudi-arabia-forum

Link under review ... Boo

passanger756 wrote:

Link under review ... Boo

but that event is in riyadh ( saudi arabia ) not in Bahrain!!!

mujtaba19 wrote:
randomme wrote:

A really nice and beautufil photo randomme , keep up the good work, and keep on amazing us

I agree. Its a beautiful composition.

You can also post pictures on expat-blog, if you wish to. This is the link: https://www.expat.com/en/pictures/middle-east/bahrain/