Mousetraps?

Hey all - I don't have an infestation but am trying to do a project with some students where we make cars out of mousetraps.  The problem is, I haven't been able to find the right kind.  I have been to two the Lulu in Ramli and Riffa, and a few smaller local shops.  I know Enma is still out of commission. 

I have found plastic ones and sticky paper, some spray and some poison, but none of the older style metal bar traps.  The bait holder doesn't matter - I am just interested in the spring and the bar.   :unsure

Thanks for the help!

I can't answer your question, but have you tried posting on the Mums in Bahrain Facebook page? They've almost always got answers to this sort of thing.

I appreciate the tip - I am certain I can get them at Manazel, but my schedule is a total mess this past week and will continue into next so finding the time is my issue.

Who thought work would be so much work?

Manazels will have them, if you live close to a Ruyan pharmacy/store try there too

Homezone at Seef Mall next to Toys R Us had some nice traditional ones.

Thanks - Manazel was a bit closer.  Got the standard brand for 500 fils for a pair.  I figured it would be the best bet.

Thanks everyone!