EBOLA VIRUS SCARE DELAYING OUR VISIT TO GHANA

Hi,
Recently spread of EBOLA VIRUS in GUINEA, SIERRA LEON, LIBERIA has thrown us in to fear to visit West African countries for business prospect studies. Our partners are feeling scare to visit GHANA and neighboring countries at this time . As we can get ON ARRIVAL AIRPORT IMMIGRATION VISA  from couple of sponsors in Ghana it will be easier for us to visit GHANA. But EBOLA VIRUS SCARE are delaying our visit for last several months.  Can any one highlight in this matter that can we visit GHANA at this moment for a week or so ? We will stay in the good standard hotel in ACCRA. Are the foreign visitors are coming daily to ACCRA ? Are the foreigner's visit lower at this time ? Any special check up procedure for tourist at ACCRA airport ?  My partners are saying wait to see more EBOLA VIRUS control in West African countries. We already delayed 6 months for our visit to GHANA. Some of my partners are asking me to let have query in the GHANA EXPAT FORUM.

saeedmdali
Dhaka,
Bangladesh.

There is no ebola in Ghana at the present time. Everyone entering Ghana has their temperature taken on arrival. I returned to Ghana after a visit to the UK about 3 weeks ago and the plane was full. Whether you come or not depends on you but personally I would not worry unless I was a hospital worker of some kind as they seem to be the people who are at most risk.

Welcome and Good stay.

There is no case of Ebola Virus in Ghana.We are still fighting out side and  around the borders to protect our population about this terrible virus.The staff has been deployed at the Airport and Ghana Immigration Service.So don't be a fraid God Protects Ghana .
Cheers.

Hi all,
Thanks to hkann. Nice to hear that EBOLA did not enter Ghana. But as a precaution we should discuss the matter in the public and should take necessary preparation. Personally I like to use herbal natural food supplement. One of the great such remedy against any type of fever is the famous NEEM herbal leaves. This great gift of GOD to the general mass, particularly for the poor who cannot buy the expensive drugs, is the NEEM tree leaves. The wonderful benefit of this NEEM tree leaves is that when the NEEM leaves are boiled in hot water for about 30 minutes the water color become red or dark red like raw tea. If any one in fever take this NEEM drink at 37 degree centigrade body temperature at empty stomach daily morning or maximum twice in a day at morning and evening his fever goes off, it is proven. Any type of fever, whether it is MALARIA, TAIPHOID, DENGU, SWAN  FLU, the fever goes off quickly. Because this NEEM extract kills all virus in the blood stream in the body. It kills tumor and cancer cells in the body. One patient having continuous fever came to me for any suggestion of herbal medicine, I suggested him to drink NEEM ( slightly warm ) at empty stomach, and do not eat any thing within one hour. After few days back he congratulated me by curing himself of the continuous fever. I hope this NEEM extract drink is also a protection against EBOLA virus.  I personally drink this NEEM  extract every day morning at empty stomach and go for jogging and exercise. NEEM  trees are abundant in ASIA and Africa. I saw plenty of NEEM tree in the street of BAMAKO, MALI in September 2012 when I visited there, I saw also in BENIN REPUBLIC in October 2013. I hope this NEEM trees are available in GHANA. This  NEEM extract drink is much bitter in test. I read in the article that this NEEM gave herbal treatment for past thousand years as village pharmacy medicine by early village doctors. As per article it has no side effect.  The NEEM can be hopefully a great prevention against EBOLA. I encouraged my partners to drink NEEM extract daily before visit to GHANA,
they all laughed at me. But any one can try, no harm in it, rather great gift of GOD to the mankind. 

saeedmdali
Dhaka,
Bangladesh.

Hello Mrs,

So what are they doing at the airport, when you LEAVE Ghana.So from Ghana to Uk?
Are they taking your temperature or doing some tests ?

Greetings

No, only when you arrive. Not sure what they do in the UK now.

Hallo All,

I am now visiting ACCRA and came on 6th Nov. While entering the airport, the entrance gate has temperature monitoring device by a look on camera machine. You need to look straight towards the camera. The operator will guide you. If on looking towards the screening camera the signal on the monitor gives green then you are OK to pass.
My suggestion, keep on practicing drink NEEM TREE LEAF WATER EXTRACT every morning at empty belly, try around 500 gram. The NEEM tree are widely available in ACCRA also. No virus will attack you for sure. Hopefully  no EBOLA virus even.

Thanks to all.

saeedmdali 
10 Nov 2014

Hallo All,

I left Accra on 11 November by Turkish Airlines flight in the evening. I stayed in a Hotel in East Legon, near American International School. The place is very quite and surroundings are very clean. I some times ate in the nearby STARBIKES restaurent near American Int school,  where I saw many American and Europeans are eating. Small food shops grocery seller well behaved and nice people. Medium aged people spoke english well.  In a rare instance I described the usefulness of NEEM water benefit to some people seating under trees and nearby coconut seller on Friday while coming back from JUMA prayer. One of the attendee met me in the nearby supermarket on Monday 10 Nov and told me the NEEM water is very good and has medicinal quality. I did my best to describe the benefit of NEEM water to most of the hotel employee where I stayed. I gave little quantity of NEEM tree leaf to a hotel employee while I left the hotel on 11th Nov. At immigration at the airport all people behaved nicely. The image I got about Ghana is that it is the developed country in West Africa and moving ahead of further development. Cheers to the people of Ghana.

saeedmdali
Dhaka
Bangladesh
19 Nov 2014