SOUTH COAST discussion and questions

This includes the South west, the capital city, Santo Domingo,  La Romana  and Cas de Campo.

Some of us have lived in various places and are here to help answer your questions.

hola, estoy viejo si, pero no pendajo. Probanly poor spelling but my heart is in the right place.   maybe out of line also. the point is, I've had many good years in the D.R. & looking forward to many more.  sometimes I feel that people are hesitant to answer some of the questions for fear of the possibility of repercussions. me & my family's concern is to start a dialogue with a builder or realtor in the Cabrera area, or anywhere else for that matter.  we just need a start without any obligation on either part.  is this a normal resposce or what?  You &  Bob K have helped but we need more people to reply. as you all know that relocating to a differeent culture can be an inhabiting expierence for most. we are not virgins in the D.R. we have many friends & contacts but need more for specifeck ( I know that my spelling sucks!)  areas.  by the way, planner you are a super cutie, even if your pic might be 10 or 15 years old. your beauty comes from your heat & it shows.  some hint as to how to let you all the depth of our sincerity?  I don't know if this post is a valuable .one enough to elicit a reply. let me know if it is too off the wall.  still need contractors & available  related information. thanks for reading this meandering epistle. I awaitt your thoughts,  thank you.

You make some awesome points   -  the more who participate the more points of view we get.  Unfortunately many don't or can't for a variety of reasons.

thanks for the compliments!  That photo is about a year and a half old. I need a new one......soon. 

So, go to the North Coast thread and post your questions about  contractors etc there.  And remember you need land or a house before you need that contractor. I have a friend in the area and I guarantee he knows someone. I will ask for you.

Today pretty hot again on the south coast, but we are partly overcast which brings some relief!!!   Looks like more rain on the way. Last night we had some nice thunder and lightening and lots and lots of RAIN............