Master in Tourism & Hospitality Man. in India

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is someone who has an idea about Tourism studies in India. I have been searching universities but found only a few which are offering master program in Tourism & Hospitality Management such as Banaras Hindu University, Kurukhshetra University, Anna University and Christ University.

If I want to choose Anna Uni, the problem is required entrance exams and if I want to choose BHU or KU the problem is life standards of the cities. How is the life in Varanasi for foreigners?

Christ University in Bangalore seems like the best choice for me but tuition fees are little bit high for India. If I choose this one, I may need a job at a hotel. Is it possible for foreigners to find jobs at hotels in Bangalore?

Or any other universities that you can suggest?

Thank you

One of my favourite websites is bestindiaedu. For you, the applicable webpages seem to be:
- bestindiaedu.com/distance-learning/courses/tourism-studies-certificate.html]http://www.bestindiaedu.com/distance-learning/courses/tourism-studies-certificate.html

- bestindiaedu.com/career-courses/tourism.html

Thank you for information Mr. Fernandez. I have checked the web site you shared with me but it is usually based on distance-learning. I prefer to live in India during my master's degree so I will be happy if I can find a proper information about student life for foreigner students in India. However I found some more universities today that offer Master's degree in Tourism, but still couldn't find proper information about admission proccess for foreigner candidates.

I will try to contact some universities and try to find it out . Hopefully I will be replied kindly and clearly.

Im planning too to have that course of Tourism. Just keep on finding :)