Salaam to all morrocan

im  from mauritius island planning to come for visiting fez in jannuary ,would like to meet someone from fez cause have some matters there.thank u will wait for a response.

cares nemo

Hello nemo008 and welcome to Expat.com :)

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to the Fes forum to help you get better interactions.

So as to increase your chances to meet people around, I invite you to participate on others threads in our section Networking in Fes.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

But wait, didn't you say you're married to a Moroccan woman.

yo im seperated cause its like that. i want to go there!!

if you want to know why this seperation i will tell u in public if you want!!1

Yes, please tell us!

nemo008 wrote:

yo im seperated cause its like that. i want to go there!!

Lol, that was a pretty quick seperation! Only a few days ago you had said:

You wrote:

hi im married to a morrocan woman under mauritian act of marriage.is my marriage recognize in your country.

Ohh, I think I now understand why you' asked that question!

So you married a Moroccan woman in Mauritia. Then you decided to seperate. You asked, because you want to know whether the marriage contract in Mauritia is officially recognized in Morocco, because if it is, then you will sort that out (i.e divorce her in Morocco)??

nemo008 wrote:

if you want to know why this seperation i will tell u in public if you want!!1

Lol. I just wanted to clarify the situation. I'm not sure whether you're married, and want to register the marriage in Morocco to make it official there, or whether you want to divorce her, and checking if it's official in Morocco, so you can then make it unoffial.

;)

some people marry for having a better situation .i suppose !!! got married my condition was to work with me,she want to study,i did not accept ,we already had nikah .her family said i had to give the dowry about 4000 euro which i accepted and i did not give yet but will give in different parts every month .ive send her on holiday to her family ticket cost about two thousand us plus one thousand us pocket money ,so now they tell me i have to give a garantee cheque to a lawyer then they will not allowd her to come,she is well look after by me ,i even bought her the wedding ring around 3000 us.they told me the marriage is not legal .its crazy marriage consume,nikahh done ,,so that is not legal .which kind of custom u have in morroco.crazy world!!!

after 9 months but anyway if u wont help  dont worry

no i dont want to divorce ,i want to register my marriage in morroco.its not easy to find a morroco
embassy in mauritius,the embassy is in madagascar ive phone a thousand time there no one pick up the phone.

Sorry, what!

Give what to a lawyer? "garantee cheque"??

Things aren't looking good at all. You've spent far too much money already, and now asked to give something for a lawyer? What is it that they want from you? And then I can tell you whether it's bullshit or not.

Also she is currenly IN Morocco. So why can't she go and tell them she wants to make her Mauritius marriage official, and thus register it?

And if they say to her, you need to be there with her, you simply travel there and get it signed and finished with.

thank you brozer.will let u know when im in morroco.

Don't give anything to a Lawyer. I got married in Morocco, without paying anything to a Lawyer. It was a long, tiring process, but it can be done! So make sure you FIRST BEFORE YOU TRAVEL, ask her what is required for you to bring. The papers that are required. I was asked to bring Police record, Job record, a certificate of non-impediment (proof I'm not already legally married in my own country), birth certificate, proof of religion (that I'm Muslim, from the Mosque), and other papers. You might need to bring the papers, or might simply just need to bring your Mauritius Marriage Contract. Whatever it is you need to do, she should have the answer. So make sure she provides you with all the details before you head to Morocco. And until you're legally married in Morocco, don't give her or the family any more money or anything!

thank you very much brozer.if ever u want to come to mauritius island for holiday u most welcome

Hold on. She doesn't agree with things, like working, and now she and her family want a load of money on top of what you have already paid, which is 1000s.

What's money got to do with anything? They won't send her back till you can support her? That's rich, seeing as they want to make you even poorer by extracting even more cash out of you.

This is a fraud. Don't pay a single penny more. Don't throw good money after bad. Don't go to Fez. Forget about this.

I've tried to say it the nice way, without being frank and telling him to end it right now (as that's personally what I would do). I've told him it doesn't look good, especially as a person who got officially married in Morocco, I immediately recognize bullshit when it comes to the marriage process. Asking him to give a "garantee cheque to a lawyer" is a big one. Asking him for 4,000 Euro's is another one. I wonder if a Moroccan would give them that or anywhere near that sum? Hmm. Needless to say, no way!

It simply sounds like they want to extract as much money as they can from him, while they can, coming up with a Lawyer excuse is not a new one, as I had heard of that one before, and obviously ignored it! So overall, 4000 for dowry, 1000 for spending money while she is there, 3000 for ring, and to top it off, not wanting to work.

The only good thing to this is, he hasn't paid the 4000 in one go. And I'm hoping, he hasn't handed over the ring yet.

nemo008 wrote:

thank you very much brozer.if ever u want to come to mauritius island for holiday u most welcome

Thank you for your kind words. But please do be careful. Don't believe everything that is told to you. You sound a little stressed with trying to sort it all out, which reminds me of what I experienced. I had to do all the calls and everything, even when she could of visited the offices or called them, then provide me with the answers. But she didn't do that, she also wasn't interested in the idea of working, and her family wanted me to do everything for her and them. Fortunately you're not in my situation, and can change things around, and haven't yet lost too much money. So I suggest you take a step back, stop rushing to register the marriage in Morocco, and think carefully about what you want out of this marriage, and the future. Look at the way they are treating you, and ask yourself if this is the type of family you want as your in-laws.

Hi lol i got divorced finally
Thanks

Glad to hear that and you didn't get any issues
Have a good day

Thanks no was in feb 2017
She is  back to her ex boy friend 🤣🤣🤣