Moving to Manila...

I am planning to relocate to the Philippines January 1st, 2015 and I am looking for a furnished 1 or 2 bedroom condo preferably in Bonifacio / Global City.  I do have a dog but she is extremely well trained.  Ideally, I would like an upscale unit in a new high rise tower with a great view and I am willing to sign a 1 year lease for the right place.  Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Good Day!

I just want to introduce myself. I am working in Bonifacio Global City. In fact my focused condo project is the AVIDA Towers of Ayala Land. If you wish I can speak to one of the unit owners and inform you.

[moderated: no free ads please]

Best Regards

Jerry Aguilar

Thank you for the message.  I will be arriving in Manila on December 17th and hope to find a furnished one or two bedroom condo in B/GC available from the 1st of January.  I am looking for a high-end unit with a great view and willing to sign a one year lease.  I do have a dog but she is very quiet and very well trained.  Are there any properties that you suggest I view online?  Thank you.

Hi,

I apologize of responding a little late.Alright what I will do is to visit the units for lease again and take a photos of it. I have a duty at BGC on Tuesday the whole day and take photos hope u can wait for it.

I now have your requirements and I will do my best to choose the best for you.

Talk to you soon.

Jerry Aguilar
[moderated: no free ads please]

Hi there,

May I have ur email address please so I can send you the bldg.structures initially.I am having a hardtime of the link images attaching here.

Thank u.

Jerry

BGC is pretty dog friendly. I just moved from 1 Serendra to Boni Ridge so know the area pretty well  Try the end close to Manila Golf Course as it has great views. I dont like IKON, but it can be rented pretty cheap (less than 40k for a 1br) and its new.  For a bit more (70-80k), can try Boni Ridge.  Its a 2+1 condo but one of the original condos.