I am seeking for Nanny or house keeping job

Hello,

I am Jilyan, 25 years old, female from the Philippines seeking for nanny or house keeper job. And i can start September 1, 2014 if needed. I have 3 years experience in taking care of the kids. Aged from 0-13 years old.. And i am also good in maintaining the cleanliness of the house. 

Thank you and i hope to hear from you soon

Jilyan

Hello JillzZ,

I suggest to post an ad in the section Babysitting in Belgium.

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hello
I' m s spanish mother with two kids of 3 and 5 . We live in ixelles near ulb. We would be interested in interviewing you since we are looking for a nanny to come the morningd from 7 to 10 and afternoons 5 to 8h30. Another option would be all day from 7 to 8 this would include some house tasks since the children are in school from 9 to 5h30. We are also open to intern position. My mail is [email protected]. Please send me your telephone and hours that you are available to be called.  Ousr kids speak spanish and english. Thank you marta

JillzZ wrote:

Hello,

I am Jilyan, 25 years old, female from the Philippines seeking for nanny or house keeper job. And i can start September 1, 2014 if needed. I have 3 years experience in taking care of the kids. Aged from 0-13 years old.. And i am also good in maintaining the cleanliness of the house. I currently live in Brussels now.   

Thank you and i hope to hear from you soon

Jilyan

hello,

are you available for babysitting too?
where are you located?

greetings,

Yes! I am available. I live close to Etterbeek station on Nieuwelaan street.

Regards,

Raluca