Where do Egyptian people learn Chinese in Cairo.

I am an English teacher but I m tired of teaching it and I want to find a Chinese teaching job now. Is there anybody who have an idea about where Egyptian people learn Chinese? like some names of schools or language centers. Thanx....

I don t think in Cairo it s a center for teaching Chinese.
But you could get the opportunity that China has now through blossomed economy. There are a lot of Egyptian businessmen that do business with China at this time. You could find a job in their companies as an interpreter or dealer, or you could start to work by yourself doing connections and dealing.
Talk with somebody at American Chamber in Cairo in this case or try to contact them online.
Be careful cause most Egyptian employers want services for free or very cheap!
Good luck!

maybe you can contact the Chinese embassy

thank you Valibilic and Geely...

I so it in Maadi...I will try ask there or find some contact no

thank you very much mosu.

yea there is ,,,,The Chinese Culture center in Ebn batota street from haram street

u can take a look:
http://eg.china-embassy.org/eng/zaigx/w … t76287.htm

I have been to Chinese cultural center and they said they already had enough teachers . Thank you Mr.hatahitos.

so you already speak Chinese? I thought that you wanted to become a Chinese teacher and you are looking for a course to learn Chinese.

Chinese is my first language Geely

There is a Sino-Egypt school in 6th of October:
weekly.ahram.org.eg/2008/915/eg4.htm
english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90776/90883/6494778.html
dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=16667

At least at Ain Shams University they teach Chinese: alsun.shams.edu.eg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=113&lang=en maybe at more universities.

thank u geely

Take a look here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 954#360531

Thank you Geely ......I have sent her a message and an email.

What I told you? Try to see this link, and find out that I am right when I say that business with China are in blossom and you could get excellent benefits with this!
Write us if you apply and how are things with you!
Good luck!
https://www.expat.com/en/classified/afr … e-job.html

ALS - local branch in Egypt located in Maadi for an international network of schools for language teaching.
(languages :Arabic, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Chinese for all ages and levels)
02 23598713 - 0105461261 or email [email protected]

thank u valibilic and monika

You can visit the "Chinese Cultural Center"
10 Ibn-Batota St., Giza, ElHaram

Tel: 02-3779-8203 & 02-3779-6107
Fax: 02-3779-8247

hayden if you can teach me chinese private lesson please send me message at face book you can search for me by email [email protected] my profile picture is Eagle Ty

This is an two years old topic! If he still didn't find any job this long time, He will....

Hello darkeagle22 and welcome to Expat.com!

As Donysisi said, this post is old. :/
I suggest you to post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Cairo classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Cairo university- Chinese department

I understand you want to teach Chinese. My son would like some lessons, are you available to teach one to one?

Hi mimisaad,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this post is a bit old - 2011

I invite you to post an advert in the Language classes in Cairo section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Thanks Maximilien.

I do have a "Chinese-English Visual Bilingual Dictionary" for sale.
Which is a great learning tool.

Condition: New, Unused
Delivery Charge: Free, Shipped the next Day
Price: 250 LE

Reference: dk.co.uk/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9781405329163,00.html?/Chinese-English_Visual_Bilingual_Dictionary

@ ShiFFo > Thank you for posting this ad in the Buy, sell, exchange books in Cairo, it might help you. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

There is a chinese culture center at harm Giza .. And there is some anthoer center .. At Cairo university .. Conifus institute

Hello
I want to learn Chinese language
Thanks

I have 3 children I need your help in Chinese and English we live in ELShrouk city Cairo

Chinese!  :heart:
We need to talk. We have a center, and...well, I can't tell you how excited I am for the ideas that we can turn into reality together.
Let's talk some time.
Update:
Sadly, it's an old post...I hope you're still interested.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i know why, cos i am a chinese :) because there are many chinese investors coming here to set up business therefore by knowing - Mandarin, chinese, han yu, Pu tong hua anyway summarize and simplified it meaning chinese language means high chances of securing a job offerperhaps, for greater details u may inbox me :) have a nice day!

I want to learn chinese any one could help ?