Wakala Attestation from Riyadh CoC and Visa Help

Dear Friends,

4 months before i have been offered a job by a company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They send me offer letter through email which i have signed and sent them back. Later they sent me the attested offer letter and covering letters for my degree attestation which is done. The problem is that i have hired to work for a sister company of a Group. I have signed contract on letter head of sister company. But they send me attested letters on group letter head and told me that these are dummy contracts which are only for degree attestation. Now my degrees attestation is done from Saudi CUlture and Consulates. Now they have communicated that they have prepared Wakala which is under CoC attestation. I need to ask how many will it take to attest Wakala from Riyadh CoC? As on 16th August my medical report will be expired.

All i seek expert opinion and advice.

Any one can help,,,,,?

Congrats for getting job.

1. If you degree is attested from both Saudi Cultural Attache & Saudi Embassy, that is half step done.

2. You have to get Wakala/Visa from the company.  To get the Wakala attested by COC(chamber of Commerce). shouldn't take more than 2-3hours.  But it depends on many factors like if company is in Green/Red/Yellow Zone, Or if they have reached the Visa limit for particular nationality etc.other factors. . Just check with the company they should be able to give you more clear info.

3. If its taking them a lot of time, Ask them to send Business  Visa ( 3/6 Months multiple entry ) from any of the sister companies,  See what they say.

FYI, Entering into KSA generally takes time, 2-3/4 Months on Employment Visa.

Thanks for your help. Actually i got an offer in April 2014 and after that they have sent me letters for degrees attestation which is done. Now they communicated that they have issued new visa and wakala is under CoC attestation. My only worry is that my medical is expiring on 16 and i wish if the wakala come before that date so that visa may be stamped.

InshaAllah Khayr. Everything will be ok.

1. How did you do your medical without the Wakala.. Your Wakala no should be mentioned on your Medical Test Report ( In india that is the procedure). You can do medical only after getting Wakala ?

Did i miss something ?

Here in Pak, its not necessary. Only GAMCA registration is enough. I am confused that why company shared the attested letter on group letter head... From this what u understand? What may be the reason for this?

Probably because , the company Status was RED and they wouldn't have got the Offer Letter stamped from COC+MOFA hence used Group company letter head. ( Only an assumption). You talk to them and ask how much time it's going to take.. + Even if your Medical Expires, you can always do it again. What is the big deal??

Thanks for reply brother,,, lets hope for the best. I have been hired as a Project Accountant, my basic salary is 5000 SAR. Accomodation, visa, ticket, insurance b]is by company, its 2 years contract. WHat you say is it a good offer? What allowances are admissible? Also if you may please let me know about over time that approx in a month how much does a person makes over time in hours?

Brother you should check with your company. I have heard that now a days they have stopped issuing Wakala

Hi All,

I am from INDIA and I have been offered a role with a RETAIL CHAIN as a Store Manager based on my RETAIL EXPERIENCE. I am an undergraduate and hence would like to know what type of visa will be offered.

Please do revert

For degree certificate attestation from Saudi embassy  in India which agent should i contact.

i live in Delhi

please reply