Any malaysian in hcmc?

hi im andrew from malaysia, just start working in hcmc about 2 weeks, would like to make friend with those malaysian who working here to hang out :)

Welcome to Saigon!
Yes, many Malaysian guys here.
This guy is a Malaysian who arrange meetups some times. Contact him to meet more.

Hello,
Im Richard from Malaysia. We have a gathering this sunday. But it is for everyone. Please check the thread. See you la

hii friend may i knw where r u living in hcm , wht kind of work r u doing here

We will have a gathering soon. See you all

hey welcome. Fellow Malaysian here.

Hello Richard, when is the next meeting?

Hi gentlement,
I have a friend for nearly 20 years ago, she come vietnam 1 time to visit her husband, we kept in touch by letter, unfortunatly, i lost her detail, and now, i have just found it, but i can read the address . Can you help me ?
Please contact me at : [email protected]
Thanks,
Ha

Hi Andrew.. We have a group of Malaysian that gather occasionally.  Contact  me 01228674788.im going back to Mys for a week from 11th-17sep.
See u.  Welcome to hcm.
Richard

Hi Andrew,
Welcome to Vietnam
I'm not Malaysian but used to live in JB for almost a year.
I also new here and would like to meet up with people from Malaysia :)
Nice to meet u!

Hi,

I am August, From Penang, Malaysia~ Nice to meet u!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__t0SGoUTGbA/TJ1YrzDfx_I/AAAAAAAAAXs/i6XZCY1s6ws/s1600/promo1.jpg

Hi Malaysians!

Fellow Malaysian here...planning to visit Hanoi in December ..12 -16th. Would love to make contact with a fellow Malaysian and compare notes on living in Vietnam as compared to Malaysia :-) 

Please do drop me a message if you can meet up and I will provide my contact details..

Best Regards,
Sumi

Hi Shen,
We are having gathering this Sunday. Check forum. See you