Exit Regarding

Dear Sir,

Good Day to you

I came here in saudi arabia before 1 years and now my iqama will expire after 10 days. i want to go on final exit. my contract is for two years.
Also i have applied for final exit more than 5 times but didn't get any response from my company.

Please help.

You would need to sort it out with your company.

I am sure your contract stipulates the termination of contract by either party, by giving a specified notice period.

Althernatively, there have been cases that people go on vacaiton and do not return. This may result in you being marked as "absconding" and will prevent you from gaining employment in KSA in the future.

Regards,
Raunak

Thanks for your quick response.
I have already submitted my resignation letter before 1 months ago and also i don't have any employment contract. I have only employment proposal and there is no terms and conditions only mentioned salary details and contract period 2 years.
May i visit to labor office with my documents and resignation letter submitted before one months ago.
Please reply...

Yes, you can go to the Labor court and they'll help; but do consider that this may result also in the following:

- As the document you signed says 2 years, you may have to pay back your employer some money.
- That doesn't happen overnight. It may take long time depending on court dates (availability) and your employer responsiveness.
- No employers like their employees going to the law. Aside from the final exit permit, you may get a ban from re-entering KSA. The duration may vary (2 years to life time).

As @Raunak86 said above, you may go on a exit re-entry visa not to come back. But, that will also result in a 2 years ban automatically applied.

Thank you so much for you kind cooperation and support.!!!!!!!!!!