Very Urgent reply needed...VISA ENTRY FROM GCC

Am going to exit to UAE through Border for obtaining work visa.I heard a news that we cannot Enter to Oman through GCC countries for work.is that true ? Is there any such old or new rules ? Means I have to exit to home country and came ? Can anyone advice the true ...

Thanks

There is no such rule, you must have a original visa with you or the company will deposit original visa at the arrival point.

How much time it took to get your workpermit?

jaseervk wrote:

Am going to exit to UAE through Border for obtaining work visa.I heard a news that we cannot Enter to Oman through GCC countries for work.is that true ? Is there any such old or new rules ? Means I have to exit to home country and came ? Can anyone advice the true ...

Thanks

Jaseervk,

Recently a friend of mine made an exit at Buraimi in Oman. His company in Dubai arranged a tourist visa to Oman and a package of small amount plus accommodation while waiting for his employment visa in Dubai. Maybe you can request the same thing with your employer.

Hope this helps.

Robert

Thank you nizam and robert.I got the visa on same day and entered Oman through Hatta Border