IQAMA TRANSFER

Hi, I'm working in Riyadh and a friend currently find herself in a difficult situation: her husband is leaving KSA on final exit next mont. Trouble is, theirdaughter is currently on his sponsorship. She's on anther because she has a job here in Riyadh. My friend's husband is to come back under another sponsorship in a few months but his daughter cannot. How can we arrange a transfer of sponsorship from father to mother?

HelenBanlin wrote:

Hi, I'm working in Riyadh and a friend currently find herself in a difficult situation: her husband is leaving KSA on final exit next mont. Trouble is, theirdaughter is currently on his sponsorship. She's on anther because she has a job here in Riyadh. My friend's husband is to come back under another sponsorship in a few months but his daughter cannot. How can we arrange a transfer of sponsorship from father to mother?

What is the age of daughter?

The husband can take the daughter with him, and when he comes back under a new sponsorship, he can get his daughter into Saudi Arabia on a dependent visa.

Otherwise, it is possible to sign the daughter's sponsorship over to the mother, she needs a copy of her husband's cancelled Iqama and the necessary medical report. She can seek the help of her company. Most companies have people who can take care of this kind of paperwork.

Thank you very much for answering this quickly!

She is 3 years old