What to do in Singapore for 4 days with a toddler??

hi  guys,
will travel to Singapore for 4 days with family. any suggestion places to visit that toddler will enjoy as well??

Singapore is an awesome country to live and work and must to visit atleast once in life. clean and safe.
Singapore zoo, night safary and the song of sea @ sentosa are few things your kid and family can enjoy. Have safe fun trip.

HI sophia2012,

I have moved your topic on the Singapore forum.

Thank you.

The Botanic Garden has a children's section (Jacob Ballas Garden). The water play area there, and also the one at the Zoo, are a sure hit on hot days. (Bring swimsuits!)

Universal studio and Marina bay sand. U can get the maps where to visit in Singapore once u arrive the airport. U also can take the holiday package which suitable for ur toddler. Happy holiday anyway.

Hi! I've collected a few suggestions on my Singapore pinterest board:

http://www.pinterest.com/JOTFabulist/singapore/

Some is more expat info, but there are a number of kid-friendly sights/activities/notes for the visitor as well.

I live in Bangkok but I just went to Singapore,  something like the 7th time.

Don't go to Universal park because there is nothing there  for young kids.  Sentosa is better, with an aquarium and other attractions.   The night safari is nice, a night zoo with a tram ride context.   

I liked the botanical garden but even a kids' area there might not have lots for them to do, but then a play area goes far with young kids (my oldest is 5).  A boat ride or "duck" tour would be nice;, amphibious vehicle, something that drives and becomes a boat.  You can get tour packages that combine these tickets for much better pricing, but research ahead might be helpful.

Another nice thing about Singapore is the modern transportation system is handicap accessible,  so using a stroller is no problem,  not a given in southeast Asia.   It saves time if you want to see lots of things.  Depending on where you travel from some shopping might work out since they have things from lots of places,  in malls or on Orchard,  their tourist shopping street.  Chinatown is nice but not great for young kids; not lots for them there.

Hi try the safari night its great