Hi everyone!!

Hi,

My name is Chris and I'm just about to move to Paris next week. I will be starting my new job giving financial advice to expats living in and around Paris.

I've got a place to live lined up in the 18th district and I'm really looking forward to it.

At the moment I don't really know anyone out there so it would be nice to get to meet a few similar people to help get to know the area and make the move a little easier!

Hey Chris.

My name is Matt. I've been living here for about six months now. It's a really nice city. Where are you moving from?

Hi Matt,

I'm coming across from the North-West of England, really looking forward to the move across.

So 6 months in you must feel fairly settled by now? How did the first few months go for you?

Chris.

Hi chris!!

What are you up to?

I am a 37 French mate from Lyon but I will relocate to Paris from september 1st due to work reasons.

I do fancy reading, traveling abroad, going to the cinema, sports, playing the trumpet, practising my foreign languages, getting in touch with international friends

I am looking for practising my English with English native speakers on a regular face to face conversation basis in Paris .If required I would be quite glad to give you an hand to make you improving your French .

Suppose you be interested about my proposals, feel free to let me know by emailing at [email protected] With best wishes!

Philippe

Hi matt!!

What are you up to?

I am a 37 French mate from Lyon but I will relocate to Paris from september 1st due to work reasons.

I do fancy reading, traveling abroad, going to the cinema, sports, playing the trumpet, practising my foreign languages, getting in touch with international friends

I am looking for practising my English with English native speakers on a regular face to face conversation basis in Paris .If required I would be quite glad to give you an hand to make you improving your French .

Suppose you be interested about my proposals, feel free to let me know by emailing at [email protected] With best wishes!

Philippe