Relocating to Bahrain

Hello Everyone.. we currently live in India .. My husband recently got a job offer from bahrain..The position is of Network engineer .. He has 4yrs of experience. They are offering us 1000 BD inclusive but giving company car. Is the salary proper according to his designation and exp. We are a family of two with average lifestyle however we like to eat out once a week.. i wud like to know  how much saving can be done in this salary.. also how much will be the cost of 1bhk house in a decent area.. food expenses and other stuff..  I know there are lot links which I have seen but still not been able to get a clear picture. We have to decide within a week.. Any kind of help will be really helpfull.. ☺

Also can we get 1 bhk apt for 300 Bhd ??

Hi. I presume 1 BHK means 1 bedroom house with kitchen? If not please let us know what it stands for because acronyms popular in some parts of the world may mean something totally different in other parts of the world.

General points about salaries - no one can say with certainty if the salary offered is proper. Pay scales offered depend on a number of factors - your experience, demand and supply of professionals for this job, company size and type, etc. Hence its difficult to say. What we can however say is if you can live and save with the money offered.

You should be able to live comfortably on the package that has been offered and save something too. A proper 1 bedroom apartment may cost you about BD200 upwards depending on what is offered with the apartment.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have more questions.

Hi Faraz, thank you for your reply. By 1bhk I meant Hall, One bedroom and kitchen.. we will be looking for fully furnished house.

Ok - thanks for the clarification.
You may be able to get a single-room apartment in a decent area for about BD300.