Work and holiday in India

Hi all Please help me!
We would love to go to India soon and would love any info

Hi Kevin and rekha,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that your post is now on the India Forum :)

What are the information you are seeking please ? Feel free to post your questions for better guidance !

Thank you

Maximilien

Thank you for your response.
We as a family would like to work and tour India at the same time staring from Mumbai and working our way through.
Were about are you from.

Hi, Its easy, just list all your priorities in advance when travelling to India. It seems difficult at first but then it is easy to stay in India. Every state has its own  charm, you need to be sure which state or city are u considering to stay. Pls specify your thoughts and reason to consider India for staying.
Awaiting response
Rgds
Nitin

Good day Nitsi
Thanks for your response . Tell me as this is my first time going to India with a limited budget Can I make it on my own without a tour company.

Hi Kevin,

May I know to which part of the India you are travelling..?

Regards
Vipin

Good day

Pref Both North and South . We will be in India for a month

Hi Kevin,

If you consider south : I prefer KERALA. its best place for tourist. in fact I am basically from Kerala.

also you can go to OOTTY, BANGALORE ..etc.

Compare to North India, nature wise south more beautiful..

don't mind can we have a skype call..?
Please add my skype name : vipin.c2

Pref a bit of North and South

Ok..Thats good..!!

you there in gtalk or skype..?

Hi

Thanks for the invite but I don't have access to Skype . But my email address is [email protected] and my contact number is +27 798962263. My brothers been up to Kerala and he says that's he place I must not miss. . It's a must on the list of places I want to go to.

What about traveling around and in between cities and accommodation ?

Hi Kevin,

:)

In Kerala I can arrange you the accommodation..for Kerala please add these places in your list - Alleppey, Wayanad, Calicut, Munnar..etc

For other cities also its easy to get the accommodation. But the only condition is you will have to submit your ID proof
due to security reason..

I am sending an email from my personal ID. please add me in your g talk account..

Hi, sure you can make it on your own in India, best way is to just to come in one major metro and then plan your trip around. For example if  you considering North then you need to check in none -star hotel in Delhi and then plan north, cause whole of north is connected to Delhi and easily accessible by any transport you choose Road , Railway, Flight. For west India Mumbai , For south India chennai and For east India kolkata. Also consider Bangaluru for south central.
Rgds
Nitin

Thank You ,You are a star .  Do you have my email address. Would you be able to assist me with the allocation of accommodation in Mumbai as a start then we can work it from there. I don't want to get ripped off.

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hi
Thanks for the info. Can you send me this Link please.

Hi, Just relax and take deep breath , some money you need to spend on your trip. Mumbai is expensive city as compared to most other cities of the world. Before I recommend any place for your staying , You need to share about your budget for mumbai and number of days you planning to stay in the city. Generally 3 to 4 days are enough to cover entire city.
Regards
Nitin

Hi
About 1000.00 ZAR ( 2 Nights ) accommodation and travel