Should i take up this offer?

HI I am Vivek Bajpai,a mathematics teacher form India.I got an offer from Kampala school.with Us $ 800 with free accommodation.Is this money is enough how much i can save

Your very lucky to be paid that much in Uganda take your time and carry out research to fine out how much Ugandan teachers of the same qualifications get i can only advice you to take up the offer if you can

Hello to all.
     I am an Indian mathematics teacher,earning Rs 45,000 Indian currency (US $700) with very good quality free food for my self and free accommodation for the family.I got an offer from an international school in Kampala running by  Indian owner.they offering me and my wife job with a combined package of US $ 1500.flight tickets,accommodation,visa expenses bear by the school.We are a pure vegetarian family with non alcoholic.Is this amount is enough.Is Kampala is safe to family.school is very keen to appoint me.they are ringing me daily basis.And i  have a baby of one tear also.shall I get any creche or care taker there.sorry I forget to mention my e mail Id.here it is-----vivek28051982[at]yahoo.co.in

Take up this offer without delay or hesitation Uganda teachers with same qualifications and specialty earn USD 500 only with what they have offered you, you can survive perfectly well in any part of Uganda with your family and save for future eventualities

Hi vivek28,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Kampala forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

(P.s Please avoid duplicate post on the forum )

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

yeah it's enough money. 2 million uganda shillings. if you are single, you can save alot.