French/Spanish/Portuguese/Arabic Work in Bangalore

Hi,
            We came across this forum while trying to locate some people to work with us on an upcoming multimedia project. We are searching for some native foreign language speakers in Bangalore.

We are a small media company located in Koramangala and specialize in localization of educational content. One of our clients has come up with a new requirement that involves significant quantities of translation and voice dubbing in a couple of foreign languages like French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic (African as well as Qatari/Saudi). While we normally would outsource foreign language abroad, the quantities and scale of the project would require us to employ native speakers for an extended time frame to manage the work and/or do voice recordings. We were hoping to find some foreign students or expats in Bangalore with free time to spare, who might be interested in working with us part-time or full-time. The remuneration would be reasonable and we would also train the person to be a dubbing artist provided he or she has a suitable voice. In case you know anyone who might be interested, kindly get in touch with us by mailing us at [email protected]

Thanks for your time and hope you continue to enjoy your stay in Bangalore.

Hi Cerebroid,

You should please post your advert in the Jobs in Bangalore section.

Thank you.

Hi, I am a graduate in Arabic and I have basic knowledge of French as well. May I have your e-mail id please so that I can send my resume to you?

You may also talk to me

Hello, Am Ahmèd From Egypt, Living in Electronic city, Am native Arabic speaker, Am MBA holder, I hold a bachelor of law, Member in bar association (Lawyer proved in my passport) Member in Aiesec International, Working now as a Regional HR in TCS and am willing to Teach Arabic language in your decent place.
If you're interested in my qualifications please Contact me with your offer [email protected]

@ Ahmed > Please post your CV in the job section please >https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/india/bangalore/

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

my name is Urith and I'm a spansh native, contact me at uri.th7(at)gmail.com.

Regards

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

hello there ,

i am from Egypt and am Native Arabic Speaker, Located now in Bangalore ,

please feel free to catch up with me

hey Ahmed , i was trying to Catch up with you . why don't we meet up this week end ?

hi,

pl let me know more details.

rgds,

aes.

@ aes66 > This topic is very old (2012)

If you are looking for a job, i invite you to post in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/india/bangalore/

I am closing this thread as it is an outdated one.

Cheers,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed