BBCs Ltd Hospital - address details please

Hello All,

I have recently had a good friend of mine suffer a spinal injury and she has been admitted to the BBCs Ltd Hospital in Budapest.  I do not have any contact details for the place.  If anyone has the Telephone number, email and full address of the hospital I would be extremely grateful.  Many thanks.  Karl

broomers1971 wrote:

....BBCs Ltd Hospital in Budapest....

There's no BBC hospital in Budapest. Need to be more specific. List of hospitlas here:

Hospitals in Hungary

Thanks for your reply, all I have been told is she was taken to the BBCs hospital I don't have any other information!  How could I find out which one she is in? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

What is the BBCs is that a Hospital Group or something then?  I don't understand!

Thanks for your help.

broomers1971 wrote:

What is the BBCs is that a Hospital Group or something then?  I don't understand!

Thanks for your help.

I don't understand either.  You need more information to home in on it.  BBC is not an abbreviation I know in relation to hospitals in Budapest unless it's some anglicised abbreviation of one of the hospital's name. There are a few private hospitals here but they are more clinics than hospitals with in-patients. The main one in Telki closed down a while ago as it never made any money.  They did however retain the clinic but it's not called BBC.

Thanks you so much,  can I ask you to do me a favour please.  Can you get me a list of all the private hospitals that have in patients please in Budapest, then I will contact them all individually and directly. 

Your help is greatly appreciated.  My friend has had a spinal injury she fell from a horse 6/7 weeks ago.

BBCS Ltd:
Medical centre offers outpatient primary and subspecialty care, including surgical and aesthetic procedures, health maintenance, education, and screening. 1026 Budapest, Gabor Aron u. 74-78.
Telephone: (+36 1) 392-0505
Fax: (+36 1) 200-6050
e-mail: [email protected]

good luck :-)