Planning to get married here in Philippines embassy

Hello,

I got pregnant by my boyfriend and now we're planning to get married here in Philippines embassy. Just in case we will not marry, what will be the implications? Am I still allowed here to live? I'm currently holding working visa. Please help.

Your status and continuity of your job will depend on the regulations set by your employer. If it is a condition of employment that you should not get pregnant then there is a possibility of your employer cancelling your work visa.

To prevent complication it's best you get properly married. That way, the father of your child could try to get a family visa for you.

Thank you for the reply Farhaz, How bout for LMRA? Will they allow me to find a new job here even if not married?

Under normal circumstances you can find a job in Bahrain if you leave your current job. LMRA is just a government agency. They have nothing to do with this. It depends on your present and potential employers.

However, since you are carrying a child there could be complications.

And by the way, you should have started a new discussion thread about your issue rather than hijack someone else's topic.

Hello,

I've created a new thread ;)

Julien wrote:

Hello,

I've created a new thread ;)

Thanks Julien.

A colleague of mine has a sort of similar situation. The thing is that you can stay and work but you will not be able to get a visa for your child without a marriage certificate.

Lindochka wrote:

A colleague of mine has a sort of similar situation. The thing is that you can stay and work but you will not be able to get a visa for your child without a marriage certificate.

So the company allowed her to work even if she's not married? Also I heard that you will be imprisoned if you got pregnant without marriage..

Well she had the baby before she got here

ani_nomoos wrote:

Also I heard that you will be imprisoned if you got pregnant without marriage..

I dont think this is true. Whoever said this to you obviously did not know what they were talking about.

THank you guys for all replies! Now, my question is, about medical health. I want to know if pregnancy check up and delivery is covered by the Ministry of Health. I'm ok with the idea of child birth in public hospitals.

Hello..im in the same situation as u were in..do u mind tellin me whatever happened?did u have your baby here?did they deport u?please tell me..im in a relationship with a saudian now,and he clearly wants to keep the baby and let me have it here,but im afraid of the consiquences..please help me