DSLR Photography Lessons

Hi,

I would like to take up photography lessons (in English). Is anyone a photographer here who is interested to teach photography, or can somebody recommend/suggest where I can go?

Cheers.
Vanessa

hello
i want to ask if you have that lessons

I do travel photography, so maybe I can be useful giving some tips.
My work here: photovogue.artandcommerce.com/artist-detail.php?artist_id=1413

first of all if you want be a cool photographer before buying a photocamera go to library,buy as many art books as you can,study the art and artists works as much as possible.Second buy a digital photocamera,the reflex is better,with no post production costs,try,try,try,and try takin'pics thinking what you've seen on the art books about  angles,composition,subjects,perspectives.Remember is not all easy even with digital photo,what i repeat when i did phototour to my students is:"before think,only eventually press the shutter and take the picture."You've no idea hiw many times i see people taking 1000 pics in one hour a trash all of them,while i see people take almost 10 picture and all sold around.Is not necessary to invest many money on the camera,lens and so on,you can have the better and expensive pen around but you'll never be as shakespeare.@Seagatefree i see oyur site,MY RESPECT!!!!!!@Seagatefree and vbleading why we dont launch the expat phototour in milan?everytime in a different part of the city.Vbleading if you think i can give you some useful tips ask me anything,bye,bye.....