VISIT VISA FOR DUBAI or Any Country nearer to KSA

Hello, I am a Filipina currently on a Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia. I am planning to visit Dubai in the next two weeks. Can I possibly obtain a visa to Dubai in Saudi? Or any nearby country I can visit just for two weeks.

Thank you

No dear you cant get visa from here .... i dont think so UAE allows visa upon arrival option to philipine nationals.

One thing you can try is to ask your travel agent back in your country .... to apply for your dubai visit visa, i dont think so they'll be requiring your original passport to be submitted along with the application. If your agent succeedsl he'll send you an electronic visa  via email, which you can present upon arrival to dubai.

Still needs to ask anything ... whatsapp me @ +966581908777

You can ask the airline that you will used to obtain the visit visa for you . Or you ask the hotel where you will stay if they can get the visit visa (most of the hotels are doing that now).

Made a quick search for you and found this;

Sorry, but there are no visas that you can apply for directly. You must have a sponsor who can apply for a visa on your behalf. Contact one of the following for assistance:
-Your airline.
-Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
-A Bahrain travel agent.
-A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor you.
-A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor you.

Here is a list of some registered sponsors in Bahrain.
https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhrSLEn.html

Alternatively, you can contact your nearest Bahrain embassy.

HTH

:cool:

Amjad,

Until a while ago, Emirares had a service where if you make a break journey in Dubai, they would take care of your visa and hotel (upon a charge of course) is that facility still available?

There is a plan for a unified GCC tourist visa, where you can hop from one GCC country to another GCC country with just one visa. But that's a plan.

For expatriates holding a valid GCC residents visa, the GCC resident can get a visa in the border. Example, OFW living/working in KSA going to Dubai, in the Dubai border/airport the OFW can get a visa for 15 days.

But if you are holding a Family Visit visa to Saudi, and you're planning to go to Dubai, you can not get a Dubai visa.

Just go to UK.

I am not sure, but as per this link, looks like it's there;
http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_bo … visas.aspx

UAE Embassy address:
Diplomatic Area, Abu Bakr Al Karkhi Zone
Amr bin Omayad Street, PO Box 94385,
Riyadh 11693, Saudi Arabia
Tel: + 966 1 4826803
Fax: + 966 1 4827504