Just arrived in Alicante

Hi my name is Mark just arrived in Alicante, looking to meet up with ex pats. [Moderated: no free ad here pls]

Hi Mark we don't get to Spain until May but if I end up staying I will contact you because I may need a painter!! Gracias Nancy!! I am also looking for a partner to buy a cheap property n open a small B&B /hostel etc..

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new thread with your post on the Alicante forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

What brings you to Alicante please? :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi naniam,

As you are looking for a painter, i think that this page found in the business directory may help you as well > Painters in Spain.

Concerning your wish to find a partner, i advise you to post in the Business partners classifieds in Alicante section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Nancy please call me [Moderated: no sharing of phone number on the forum please]. Thanks Mark.

Hi this is Mark I am looking for employment as a painter/decorator in Alicante.

@ Mark > I also suggest you to post in the Painter job offers in Alicante section please, it may also help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi please get in touch thanks.Mark

Thanks Priscilla. Not looking for partner just need to make friends.Mark

Hi Mark,
I spent 2 weeks in Alicante and really enjoyed it. I might go back soon. Inter Nations have a good monthly meet up at the Volvo Sailing club at the far end of the marina. It was well attended and a big group of us went out for tapas afterwards. Some people went on to the night club at 1:30am.
I then went to Malaga and became undecided as I really liked Malaga too - more going on than Alicante but more expensive. I attended another Inter Nation Event there.

Elaine

Hi Mark,

if you or anyone would like to meet up and have a chat or a beer in the sunshine, let me know :) I too am finding it difficult to meet English speaking people in Aalicante

Sounds great just let me know when and where. Thanks Mark.

naniam wrote:

Hi Mark we don't get to Spain until May but if I end up staying I will contact you because I may need a painter!! Gracias Nancy!! I am also looking for a partner to buy a cheap property n open a small B&B /hostel etc..

Hi there

My name is Laura, and I am thinking of moving to the Alicante region in May or June.

It is a daunting prospect. I also have a little dog (Buddy) . I have to make the right choice, because bringing him over is going to cost a fortune, so I want to get it right!!!

Can I ask, do you already have a job?

Thanks
Laura

naniam wrote:

Hiya

Only just seen this entry.

I don't suppose you would be looking for some help to run your B&B?

I finished my Masters in Tourism Management 2 years ago.

It is my dream to one day open my own B&B too!!!

If you want, I could email you my CV.

Thanks once again
Laura

Hi Nancy are you still coming to Alicante in May? Mark.

Hey Mark,

Arriving in Alicante in a couple of weeks. Would you care to go for a coffee? I'll be staying near Playa San Juan.

Take care,

Jana