Forex trade

Dear All,

Those anyone have an idea on forex trade
would like to discuss about this....experts only

Hi marilyn1001,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created on the England forum.

Thank you.

Hi would be happy to help. What do you want to know about forex?

Hello Marilyn,

Playing Forex is a dream created by our movie world showing people becoming millionaires over night by trading in shares or currencies.

http://www.forex-broker-rating.com/

I suggest you communicate with famous trading companies, most have a training scheme for members. These courses will start from basic curve cutting techniques ( where the average line cuts from the top so it is the buy time and it cuts from underneath for selling) to complex 'trend extrapolations' for which you need to be a practicing Actuarial Scientist or a Chartered Accountant to fully understand and apply techniques.

My humble advice after watching experience of Forex trading of dozens of my friends, relatives and colleagues in the past 30 years is that it is a matter of time, one looses all his fortune resulting a heart attack. This is another form of speculation and gambling since changing values of currencies is a result of 30 odd factors ( politics,wars weather, disasters, terrorism , strikes, economic growth, crops, immigration policies, technological breakthroughs etc. etc) . As an individual one can hardly forecast of influence any of these.

The thought alone that one is smart enough to make money in speculation is damaging for an educated person's mental health. It will defy the whole concept of setting up an economic activity, offering 'real products and services' and thus creating employment.

Yes there is one person who always benefits whether customer makes or looses money, he is the 'Forex broker' , if you want this as a carrier, by all means go for it. :)