New : Fiji jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Fiji, we invite you to post an ad in the Fiji Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

Hello everyone,

I am a recent graduate from the University of St Andrews in Scotland (I received an M.A. in Economics and International Relations a week ago). I am planning on moving to Fiji for a year this July and I am now trying to find internship, job or volunteering positions, preferrably with the UN or international NGOs, but any other job opportunity for a foreign national (I am Chinese-Mongolian, holding German citizenship) would be welcome! I am also very interested in potential German or Chinese language teaching opportunities, for instance at the international highschool or the three universities located in Fiji. I know it is quite difficult to gain a work permit in Fiji, however I still want to try my best to attain one. Any help and advice on finding a graduate job or internship or on how best to obtain a work permit for Fiji would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot,
Siwan

Hi Siwan and welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Fiji section?

Thank you.

Good Day,
        I am looking for chef job opening in Fiji. I have previous experience working in the kitchen from the Caribbean to Seychelles. I would now like to work in Fiji.

tel- +919823102679

Thank You.

Hi amoghkhadilkar and welcome to Expat.com!

As advised by Christine above, you should post an advert in the Jobs in Fiji section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

Im sure if you come to Fiji with your qualification and apply for the NGOs here, you would get a job.

Hope for the best.

I'll look around.

Hi,

My Name is Hafeez Uddin. I'm born and bought up in India(Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad). I have done my education from Hyederabad itself (graduation in B.Com). I'm searching for any JOB vacancies in Fiji Island as i know it is a very good place to work with a good environment, I know there are many places to work with good environment but this ia new experience on Island for me.

Hope you can help me as soon as possible and help with all the formalities.

Thank You. 

Your's Sincerly,
                                                    Hafeez Uddin
                                                    +91 9346349949
                                                      (INDIA)

Hi my name is Kerry and I am looking for work in Fiji I have worked in retail , hospitality and have a Cert. 111. In nursing
If any one can help please let me know