My husband is in visit visa, can i deliver our baby in saudi?

if my husband is in visit visa, can i deliver my baby here in riyadh, ksa? what would be the process? will they give my child a visit visa?

Hi, I don't understand the relevance of your husband visa status. Anyway you can deliver your baby and then you can add him to your passport, or issue a new one.

What is your status?  Do you have an iqama?

Pretty confused question,
1. If your husband is on visit visa how can you enter saudi? are you already here? u planning to come? how?
2. The medical expenses here are too high, without health insurance it would be a rip off, so take care.
3. You can deliver your baby here and once it is done, you can add your baby in your passport through your embassy here.

Im in a single visa status and working as a nurse in a government hospital. I want to ask if once the baby is delivered here can i get a visit visa for the baby or should the baby go to Philippines? or is there any time frame that i can keep the baby here without any visa?...just like what i read in turkey blog. they allow the baby to be in turkey for 60 days to process everything eg. passports and etc and then send baby home. i dont know if they do the same here in KSA?

Im in a single visa status and working as a nurse in a government hospital. I want to ask if once the baby is delivered here can i get a visit visa for the baby or should the baby go to Philippines? or is there any time frame that i can keep the baby here without any visa?...just like what i read in turkey blog. they allow the baby to be in turkey for 60 days to process everything eg. passports and etc and then send baby home. i dont know if they do the same here in KSA?

suribhai wrote:

Pretty confused question,
1. If your husband is on visit visa how can you enter saudi? are you already here? u planning to come? how?
2. The medical expenses here are too high, without health insurance it would be a rip off, so take care.
3. You can deliver your baby here and once it is done, you can add your baby in your passport through your embassy here.

Its so complicated to answer, as if someone here is under work visa and the wife delivers a baby, then they can get passport and visa for the baby here itself. In your situation your embassy can provide passport to your baby. Last time when i visit phillipines embassy for my tourist visa, i saw an option, register newly born baby. so that might help you. But for getting a visa am not sure weather its eligible for a nurse. Better ask your management in the hospital, they might help you with some related info. Or better ask other nurse who went through such situation.

I got this info from some other post, it might help you, kindly check plz...

Things to do after a child is born within KSA
•    The hospital provides a letter, which has Baby's name, Father's name, Mother's name along with their iqama nos. (which the hospital registers the newborn in Ministry of Health)
•    The hospital will give vaccination card and the schedule.
•    collect all these documents as soon as possible.
•    First register yourself in MOI website to proceed further.
•    After logging in you account in MOI website on the right side click on Civil Affairs  Book an appointment check box    تسجيل واقعة ميلاد  (Registration of birth) and select the location book the appointment with the available time slots.
•    Take the below documents  to the civil affairs department
1.    Hospital letter
2.    Form 87 MOI website
3.    Original & Photo copy of Parents Iqama
4.    Original & Photo copy of Parents Passports
5.    50 Riyal (if more than 30 days from birth) – this can be paid at civil affair office itself. (kindly check again)
•    All the birth certificates will be given in the afternoon, after 2 pm the same day.
•    After receiving the birth certificate, it should be translated in english for applying passport.
•    The document must be translated by certified translator.
•    For applying Indian passport ( Requirements for Birth Registration & Separate Passport (BRSP) for Child):
    Birth certificate from M/o Health along with its English  translation in original
    Birth registration application and Certificate of Entry forms (Forms 4.pdf )
    New Passport form (Form 1.pdf) duly signed by both parents (Child's thumb impression should be affixed in the “Signature Boxes”)
    Father's/Mother's passport with their names on each other's passport.
     Photocopy of Father's and Mother's Passport
    Copy of marriage certificate duly attested by Home/GA Department of the State Government concerned if husband's name is not included in wife's passport
    Three (3) passport size photographs of the child
    Affidavit of Parents for Separate Passport in Favour of Minor Child –   Form4A.pdf  (to be signed by both parents if residing in KSA)
OR
•    Affidavit (AFF 2.pdf) signed by one parent if the other parent's signature cannot be obtained,
   OR
•    Affidavits (AFF 3A.pdf & AFF 3B.pdf) if one parent is a non-Indian.
(Time required : In normal course, on the 4th working day from the date of submission of application or on date of delivery as printed in the acknowledgement receipt)
All the forms can be downloaded from Indian embassy website

Getting Iqama for the baby born within KSA
•    Fill up the iqama issuance form (better goto Jawazat, give SR 10 guy sitting outside, he will fill the form for you)
•    Birth certificate original along with photocopy
•    Baby's passport original along with photocopy
•    Father's iqama original along with photocopy
•    Mother's iqama original along with photocopy
•    Baby's Vaccination card
•    Important: Your sponspor's seal or stamp in the two areas in the  iqama application form
•    First seal or stamp : half on the baby's photo and half on the application
•    Second seal or stamp:  at the end of the application form
•    Goto the first floor in Jawazat building (near Lulu)  modification center  once you enter, the counter is on the left side (Adding birth  born within Saudi arabia).
•    Submit the application & and collect the iqama.

Depends on your employer whether they allow women under their sponsorship whose husbands are not here to have kids or not.  If ok with them, your child will come under your sponsorship.  If not ok with them, I don't know, ask them what you can do and that you would like to keep your baby here.  A newborn never gets a visit visa... visit visa is if you enter this country from outside as a visitor.

SuriBhai,

Could you tell me how to schedule the appointment at MOI website without an iqama number?
I am here on visit visa on a business trip. My wife is also on a visit visa. So since we don't have Iqama numbers, what number should i use from my passport as my iqama number?
I just need to get my baby's birth certificate and for that I am trying to schedule my appointment with the MOI but I can not schedule the apponment becuase the website only accepts IQama numbers.

PLEASE Advice and help.

raykhan786 wrote:

SuriBhai,

Could you tell me how to schedule the appointment at MOI website without an iqama number?
I am here on visit visa on a business trip. My wife is also on a visit visa. So since we don't have Iqama numbers, what number should i use from my passport as my iqama number?
I just need to get my baby's birth certificate and for that I am trying to schedule my appointment with the MOI but I can not schedule the apponment becuase the website only accepts IQama numbers.

PLEASE Advice and help.

For this please contact your embassy first, they can guide you with right procedure. For us case am also not sure, so sorry. Hope someone who experienced such case might help you. Good Luck.