New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here

Hi Katherine,

Welcome on board to this site.

To discover and meet other bloggers you can go to the green banner above the page and click on the section blogs.
This can expend your network.

I am filipina,  from philippines, i like netherlands. I Thank someone who is very kind and special to me, who help me to came here.

Welcome on board Deathstryxe.

Hi all,

I am Joseph, i have been a while now in The Netherlands.
I am Ugandan, friends connections are highly welcomed.

Cheers,

Hi Joseph,

Glad to meet you here too.
If you participate more the people getting to know you better and its easier to make friends too.

All the best.

hey all, this is my first time in here.. have someone from brazil ?

Hi jotap,

The topic here is "New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here", so it would be much appreciated if you introduce yourself and tell us about your project?

Thank you,
Christine

Hi All
I am Mark and currently a MSc student at UNESCO-IHE studying. I have being here for the past 6 months and good to be part of this network.

oh you are welcome :P

jotap wrote:

hey all, this is my first time in here.. have someone from brazil ?

Hi Jotep,

A little introduction from your side would be much appreciated.
This is good way to expand your network.

To answer you question you can click on this link: https://www.expat.com/en/network/europe/netherlands/

Have a nice day!

HI Mark,

To join us is a great way to expand your network.
Hope to see more of you.

All the best!

Hey everyone, i'm Hazel aged 29. I come from Singapore and currently travelling back and forth singapore & NL coz my husband is dutch. I'm a nurse, and i know finding a job as a nurse in NL is next to impossible without mastering the language, so am learning now. hehe... I live in Leeuwarden and hoping i'll meet new friends who would love to hang out :)

G'day everyone! I arrived in Netherlands 3 weeks ago. I have been pretty busy the past weeks with my new job, so I didn't get a chance to appreciate the city. Any advices (nice place to go, where to do not go... Any climbing wall around, volunteer work) will be the welcome.
I have been travelling the past 4 years, mainly in Australia. I like to meet people, share a coffee and listen stories.
If someone know some good English website to find a sharehouse, it will be very lovely to share it, so far I only found dutch one...

Hi Hazel and Ludo,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome to the Netherlands.

I hope you feel at home.

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in the Netherlands)

Hello everyone I am Jaimilee! Just came in the Netherlands living in Utrecht! I am here to make some friends :) xx.

Good afternoon,

My name is Licia, I'm Italian and I live in Rotterdam. I'm 28 and I live with my boyfriend. He is Italian too and works for an American company located near Leiden.

Cheers,
Licia

Hello my name is Jaimilee i am 22 yrs old! I live in Utrecht De Bilt exactly and i want to make friends and hang out! I am here for like 2 weeks

Do send me your messages xx.

Hi Jaimilee,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands.

You are staying for two weeks in De Bilt?

Ciao Licia,

Grazie for your introduction  ;)

Beste allemaal

I'm Kreso from Croatia. I've lived in the Netherlands since April 2014. I got opportunity to work here as naval architect and I decided to see what I can find in the Netherlands. I'm still waiting for my familiy hope after summer we'll be together here. I'm open to meet new souls and sharing info about living here.

Best reagards

Hi Kreson,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands.
I it hard that your family is not with you but when you are busy you will notice that time goes fast and before you know you can hug your family again.

Maybe a silly question but what is a naval architect doing?

Thanks for warm welcome  :)
Naval architect is involved in designing and/or shipbuilding engineering

Cheers big ears!
Ive moved from the Sunny Coast in Qld to be with my partner. Been hea (:-) since the 6 th December.
to get a little more settled while my partner is at work during the day , I did some volunteer work.
I try to speak Dutch as much as possible, have joined Dutch online lessons with Babbel.
Enjoy and appreciate the Sunshine  here a lot more than when I lived in Oz. It was more abundant :-)
My partner and I do the Nieuwjaarsduik in Scheveningen. Get amongst it!!
I do miss interacting with friends, so here I am!! ready to meet some good people!! Yes!! you know who you are!
Cheers my friends have an Te Gekke dag!! ( awesome day)
Greetje

Hallo Sinderella,

Welkom on board to this site and welkom as well in the Netherlands.

You are more Dutch then me because you did the Nieuwjaarsduik  :thanks:

I live in the Hague.
I learn dutch and german
I speak greek, English and French
I am looking to meet new people in the Netherlands

hey

mariosliv wrote:

I live in the Hague.
I learn dutch and german
I speak greek, English and French
I am looking to meet new people in the Netherlands

Welkom on board.
Do you learn Dutch and German at the same time?
Don't you get confused?

Hi Marko.

Welcome on board.
Joining Expat.com is a way to meet new people.
Don't hesitate to share your experiences and participate on the forum of your choice.

much confused
thanks for the welcoming

Hi I'm Pookie from Thailand.  Live in Rotterdam as aupair. I have no friends as Im new here. So I would like to make a new friends, I was in a few country in the part like USA, Australia I was very enjoy my time with new friends in Australia last year. Hopefully I can make friends in Netherlands and have a good time here as well.

Hello Pookie :) Welcome to Rotterdam... I am also expat living in Rotterdam.. I sent you a message..

Hi Pookie,

Welkom on board and welcome in the Netherlands.
You'll see how soon you get some friends to hang out with.

Hi my name is tracey, planning on moving to Netherlands in July with my boyfriend who is working in staphorst hopefully be living in zwolle, we are from sunny South Africa:) I am a graphic designer and don't really speck Dutch but learnt Afrikaans in school (which was a while back) I am 24:) was thinking of even Au pairing or doing summer camp or something easy just to try get into the lifestyle hopefully somewhere English to start off with till I learn more Dutch, could any please point me in the right direction:) thanks great to meet you all:)

HI All,

Im Alan, currently in Ireland and just finished studying photography. Hoping to move over to Amsterdam sometime in the near future. Pretty nervous about the big step of leaving the country on a more permanent basis but excited at the same time as I'm sure you have experienced yourselves! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Tracy,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands once you landed here.
If you still can manage Afrikaans you don't need to worry about the Dutch language, they are very similar as you might know.

In July half Netherlands has his summer vacation but maybe you can google on "vakantiebaan in Staphorst/ Zwolle", it can help you.

Best of luck and happy searching!

Hi Alan,

Emigrating is a huge adventure in all his aspects.
But Ireland is not so far away?

What kind of advise you need?
I can overload you with lots of information but don't know if it is useful to you.

My name is Arnold
I just came back to Amsterdam after a while :)
is good to be back

regards

No its not too far away at all, similar sized cities too. I have quite a few questions, would it be ok to send you a PM to talk further?

Hello guys,
It's really nice to see that there is people out there looking to connect as expats from all around the world.

I am Peter, french lebanese, who used to live in Canada. I moved a lot in my life and still didn't get enough of it but i quite
Like Holland.

I am living in the Hague, and plan to stay for at least the next coming years, so let's make the most out of it and connect!!
Cheers... :cheers:

Closed