Banking Software Professional job offer - Please Advise

Hi All,

I got an offer in Saudi Bank as a Software Professional .They offered 13000 SAR per month + 4 months bonus .
No accommodation provided by them
Is that sufficient ,considering accommodation and living expenses . How much one can save per month ?

Sorry to repeat this question
What is the average salary for Software professionals in Riyadh ? because i am confused as i am already working in Germany and if i decided to move to Gulf , then its difficult to come back to Germany again .

Looking for your valuable suggestions . Thanks

Software Professional is such a subjective title. So, the range is diverse 5K-35K in my view. More info about roles and responsibility can help us advise better.

Is 13K the basic salary or allowances included?

Thanks for your response .

Role is Technical Application Support (L3 Developer) .
Package which they mentioned 13K includes basic salary + allowances .

If 13K is the monthly cash package, the basic should be ~10K (30% of the package is allowance bundle roughly speaking). That's what is usually paid as year bonus multiples. Do have a look at 4 months bonus statement. Are the bonuses fixed or performance based? Does it say like: 4 months bonuses in maximum?

These were just a few things to understand.

If you plan to live with your family, it's an average package that can't be called good enough to lay aside any special savings.

Hi ,

I went back to them and clarified these things .
13k+ 4 months bonus = 17333 is actual salary per month .
Accommodation is not included , Health insurance covered by company and performance bonus is separate depends on the ratings . 

Quote:
If you plan to live with your family, it's an average package that can't be called good enough to lay aside any special savings.

Unquote:
Could you please tell me what is average expenses per months for 2 person (only me and partner)

Hi Sreedhar,
If you aren't a lavish style couple, you could get by in terms of accommodation, food and occasional purchases in about 5 to 6 grand. Then comes a bit of sight seeing, trips abroad etc. you could save like 4 to 5 grand.

For 2 people:

Housing: 2k
Food: 2k
Other: 2k

sridhar12 wrote:

Hi ,

I went back to them and clarified these things .
13k+ 4 months bonus = 17333 is actual salary per month .

So, 13000 is your basic salary. 4 basic salaries in a year i.e., 13000*4=52000 divided into 12 months = 4,333.33 is the Housing Allowance per Saudi Labor law.

17.3K is a good package to live comfortably and save a good portion.