Will my Istiqdaam be approved?

I have lived in K.S.A all my childhood till the age of 22 when my iqama could not be renewed and i had to go on EXIT
after my exit the rule was changed and age limit for male dependants was extended to 25. i am still 22 and have applied for my istiqdaam. My father is still working there and holds family visa.
I have waited for 2months now, can i again become a dependant and get a residence visa ?????

doubting wrote:

I have lived in K.S.A all my childhood till the age of 22 when my iqama could not be renewed and i had to go on EXIT
after my exit the rule was changed and age limit for male dependants was extended to 25. i am still 22 and have applied for my istiqdaam. My father is still working there and holds family visa.
I have waited for 2months now, can i again become a dependant and get a residence visa ?????

Yes you can apply for the new visa (attached the old documents) but its better to discuss with a Saudi office near Istiqdam (Agent) its easy for your father and apply for a new visa as a family member no issue.