Plzz answer me

Hi I'm afghan passport holder but I'm living in USA as a premenent resedent... My husband is permanent reseden of Saudi Arabia and he is a doctor and he is working  as doctor in hospital in Saudi Arabia he applyed for my iqama I have been waiting for 2 months I didn't got any response.. Can u plzzz tell me how long does it gonna take

Dear Mam,
Assalamu Alaykum.
If he is having Iqama as a Doctor.
by paying SR.2000 to bank then he have to submit the visa application in mofa.com.sa by next day he have to produce the doctor degree your passport copies of your family, his passport original and copy and iqama original and copy and your marriage certificate if he is applying for kids.then their birth certificate.
He can get the visa with in a hour

Max. Duration 2 working days.

Allah Hafiz.

Thank u sooo much for u r answer.. He already submit all the documents but still I didn't got my visa or approval

No way. I am living in saudi past 24 years.

Ask him what is the problem

As long as your husband is a Doctor, usually it takes only one day. But maybe their is a hidden problem. Too many Afghans are in Saudi Arabia, therefore, i don't think so that is because of you are an Afghan passport holder.

Guys, her husband is applying for a residence visa for his wife, not a visit visa.  Residence visa for dependents does not take 1-2 days, it takes 1-4 MONTHS.

Yes brother u r right he is applying for my iqama n today he got registration number they said it might takes 1 more month..
Thanks for u r comments