S pass rejected reason

Hey ppl .. Im new to Singapore . I got a job offer from a company here.. The employer applied S pass for me.. but it got rejected . The employer is not telling me the exact reason for rejection and he is telling that he has spoke to the MOM regarding the rejection & the MOM has told that they will confirm the final status in 10 days from now.

Now what can i do .. What would be the reason for rejection ?! Would the MOM give a positive reply after 10 days ? Shall i be waiting hoping this or try another company ?

There are many possible reasons for S-Pass rejection, and without knowing the exact details of your case it is impossible to tell more.
In general, the reasons can categorized as
    - your (e.g. too low education, work experience does not fit job, etc.)
    - the company (e.g. not allowed to hire foreigners, S-Pass quota filled, no efforts to find a suitably skilled local first, etc.)
    - others (e.g. salary too high or too low, sufficient locals can do the job and should be hired first, etc.)
Your company can appeal against the rejection and then MoM will review the case again. But without substantial changes in the information supplied, the result will be the same.

Thanks for info bro !
By the way .. I am Civil Engr from Anna University, India bro ... with one year of related experience. The company has offered me 2200 SGD which is enuf for a S Pass application .. There is no faults with my certificates.. The company is not telling me the exact reason of rejecton bro ..

Thanks in advance bro

S$2200/month is the absolute minimum an S-Pass can be granted for. But MoM also checks whether the pay is in line with the applicant's education and experience - and this salary is underpaid for a degree holder!
In addition, it is not clear what skills you can offer that a local graduate cannot (who has to be hired first, by law).
Have you used the self-assessment tool (on the MoM website) to see under which circumstances you can get an S-Pass?

Oh i see ..
Ya bro .. I did try the SAT in MOM website .. The tool resulted that my profile can be approved for S pass by Mom unless there is a quota prob for the company or any Police offense on me... I dont have any police offense bro !
Now what shall i do .. wait for a positive reply from the same company or try any another firm ?
Thanks in advance