Muay Thai, MMA, Self Defense Trainer

Does anyone know of a place or someone who is an instructor of mixed martial arts or kick boxing that does training in the mornings?  I am looking for something to help me get in better shape and also to learn a little self defense.  Please let me know if you all know of anyone. Thanks everyone.

Best

Hi Pivo4me! :)

I just read your message, you are looking for a trainer to do martial arts, etc. Please contact to: Avinash Ramtohul [Moderated: pls send the phone number via a private message], he is a certified kettlebell, mma, brazilian jiu-jitsu trainer. Soon kravmaga trainings are starting as well in Mauritius.

Hope to hear from you soon, Csilla

Kravmaga, Kapap, Sambo and Capoeira are all there. In fact, almost all martials arts are available. I'm a fan of ancient traditional Japanese ones, doing Genbukan Ninpo-Ninjutsu and Aikido.

Thats right Pivo4me, it should be fairly easy to find good martial arts and self defense clubs around the island where quality is assured..word of mouth should get you to the right place!.. Heck..just to remind you that only a fortnight ago Mauritius has produced 2 World champions in Kick boxing competition!..and as for the more kind of serious combat there is a place in Mahebourg area where someone who is known to have been trained by the Israeli army and is now a certified Kapap instructor, provides regular training sessions in that style. 

All the best.

Sorry for the late reply, I do not get on here much and I just saw your other post.  I definitely would be interested with some training.