Looking for tamil speaking good freinds

Hi, I m Kavitha. Malaysian indian , married with 2kids n living near duisburg since 20years. Life here quit boring without good freinds around. Pls write me if anyone can speak tamil n like to be my good freind.

Hi Kavitha,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Priscilla

hi

thx :D

Hi Kavitha, I am Roshini from srilanka who is living for the past 24 years in germany and have a Son of 16 years.fond of malaysian food.
My native language is tamil. Want to contact me? please reply me.

hi roshini,
my email ***
write me more about you. cu soon kavitha :)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

where are u staying in Germany roshini?
my email .....***

Hi Friends,
I am a native tamil speaker.new to germany..Any tamil Friends

Hi Kavita

[moderated; off topic]

Hi,
I am Rohith from Chennai.

I am post graduate in management studies, and i am planning to move to Germany, I am a fresher and looking out for      jobs, and a immigration services here in india ,helping me out for all visa works.

Hi i am roshini, also a tamil.
reg.

@kavigeorge
Hi ka I'm ranjith 23 indian from Ukraine im in duisburg around 2 months Im a doctor Im in now in refuses camp looking for tamil speaking friends  Instagram) = ***
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please don't post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hi Ranjith Yoran,

Welcome on board !

This is quite an old thread. I suggest that you start your own thread on the Germany forum by introducing yourself : https://www.expat.com/forum/post.php?fi … mp;lang=en

You may also have a look at the Germany expat network.

Regards,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed - Old thread]
Closed