Where can I invest

Best bank to invest in Ghana with best interest rate. pls I need the % as well

If you are talking about were to put your money in Ghana then you have to consider some of these options.1) transportation.2) communication.3) food and bank to mention but few.
But if you are talking about the best bank to invest with % rate, then it has to do with 1) the type of product your looking at,  because we have different type of investment you can subscrib to in the banking sector and  with that  plus the amonth you have in mind will tell the rate of your % in gaining.
Thanks.

hi.

I would advise you to invest your money in affodable houses to rent out instead, because no banks can give you the same outcome in short time

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Which investment is safe in Ghana

Hi Uriitay,
are you an agent? I 'am into housing you could help me out

Hi,
this is what I did and it is wonderful
just that I want to go the next step with a trade register,I need a reference for informations.
currently I am out of the country for a short time, but I'll need some help once I am back to process it legaly and run my hostel.
people used to say that if you are a foreigner you should better get a citizen to associate with and run your business,but I got bad experience for integrety does not mean a lot in this country,