Clubs and Organisations

I am setting up a website listing clubs, organisations and other special interest groups in Mauritius with the goal being to bring like-minded people together. The club or organisation can be of any type, e.g.. sport, hobbies, social, indoor, outdoor, lifestyle.

I'm trying to populate the site so if anybody has a club or organisation they would like added please send me a message.

Hi P, there are several organizations with which you should probably be familiar with.
Tamarin Accueil
Maurice Accueil
Mums of Black River
Mums of the North
UFE Union des Français de l'Etranger
CCIFM Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie Franco-Mauricienne
Sports (tennis, swimming): Riverland
Sports (tennis, swimming): Patrice Avrillon holistic sports club

In fact there are many others, but it will take some time to list them all. In fact Tamarin Accueil has done this job in paper form available for a membership fee. Ideally you should talk with them, bec. ultimately your website would compete with their handbook.

I too am interested in the URL to review.

Sincerely,
E

Thanks for the information and feedback. That was actually from a couple of years ago and I didn't get a response at the time so I discontinued the project.

I may look at it again when I get some free time as I still think it would be of interest to many.

you can add also  Synergy in Moka: gym, tennis, swimming

wanted to know if there is any club having a meeting of music lovers like instrumental music like guitar drums  keyboard saxophone and violin etc... jamming up or playing for fun.
we can create such a group in the north area... ???

also like a runners/ joggers club in the north so we can run togwether once a week or so...??

similarly YOga club in the north ..??

regardsw
suresh