Irish needing language exchange!

Hi! my lovely husband and I are Irish but Im bilingual. He is workign hard to learn French now that we are settled but what I know would be of great benefit are language exchanges over a cup of coffee once or twice a week - I think just chatting helps a great deal! Anyway out there 25-40 , male, into rugby and very patient, who would like to do a language exchange English French , get in touch- we live in central bordeaux, ;)

Hello !
I propose English classes.
I teach French in my association LES MOTS POUR LE DIRE but I don't think you are interested in these lessons but just in case.... You prefer chatting in French over a coffee and find someone who need English practice as well !
GOOD LUCK with this kind of contact !
Best regards
isabelle

I am a french teacher myself. The point is to find another guy for my husband to have relaxed informal practise with, not lessons. Merci

Ok !
Bonne chance !

Hi Stephanie and Conor,
Are you always looking for French/English exchanges?
I'm French and all my family is too  :)
We are 40 and we have two chidren 10 and 5 and we're looking for "talking exchanges" with english native speakers because we want to live and work in the US ( maybe in the end of 2015 or beginning of 2016)
We live in Pessac
we are looking forward to hear from you
François

Hello!
My name is Cassandra; I am american (with an English mum, and a Belgian dad). Married to a French guy, we have 3 girls, and live in Belgium. We are seriously considering moving to Bordeaux next year; Let's say end of June 2015, after school is over. We are coming to Bordeaux (just the 2 of us) Friday 24 Oct PM until Sunday 26 Oct PM. We have a few house visits; the idea is to buy a house near Bergerac (for week-ends, and holiday rentals), and rent an apartment in Bordeaux for us to live the year round...
I would love to open up a shop (tea/craft shop), but in a near future, organise tea/coffee mornings or afternoons for conversation groups (FR/EN).
Would love corresponding with you to hear a bit more about life in Bordeaux...
Take care,
Cassandra Legrand

Hello!
I would like to organise English/French discussion mornings (or afternoons, depends on if you are early birds) in Bordeaux, as of September 2015. We live in Brussels but seriously considering moving to Bordeaux just before summer break. We are bilingual EN/FR. Both 43 years old, 3 girls (5, 11, 14).
Have a nice evening!
Cassandra