Blackmail

Hi! I have already been issued an exit visa and i received a text from MOI, but one staff from our personnel is blackmailing me and he is threatening that he can cancel my visa anytime, if i won't go out with him, by the way he is Saudi.. Please help me and tel me what to do! Thanks!

Ignore him and leave the country at your earliest if you have your passport with you.

If you have evidence of the blackmail (sms, email, recorded phone calls), go to the nearest office of the Hai'a (CPVPV) and report it.  They take a tough stance on such matters in this country, and he will definitely get in trouble.  Or, if your date of exit is near, just stall him by kind of agreeing and making excuses, and then leave.

Hi! I still have 2 weeks to go and it's killing me.. I am dreadful for what he may do and what he's capable of..

he can do nothing !! relax and wait for your flight thats all !!

and better report to your boss (if they are not friends), just so someone knows about it...  trapezius is right, maybe you have proof that he is blackmailing you into going out with him.

This is really sick ! if you have a proof or anything just send it to your embassy. if you are staying in a hotel, try changing the room or the whole hotel if possible.
BTW you know you can issue the exit Visa online. how can he cancel it ? I think he is bluffing. But i will check and call a friend of mine.

https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/passpo … cFQH0fYYy/

Thank you so much!! Right now, i am really nervous because I am all set to go home. And honestly, everytime my fone is ringing, i get all jittery because it might be him calling or sending threatening messages..

You already got your final exit confirmed, so dont worry, you just give him some shit and leave hehehe If he pressurize you more, you threaten him back with serious warning, that you would complain about him.
Dont worry have a good packing and safe trip....

Ahmad123 wrote:

BTW you know you can issue the exit Visa online.

Ahmad123,
This facility is for dependents of employees. Employees can't issue their own exit re-entry or exit visas; their employer has to do it.

@emily_imang,
He's just bluffing. You don't have to worry. If you are registered on Ministry of Interior website, log in and register a complaint pasting his SMS or email text.

Hi,

Do not be afraid to that maniac.  I advise you to report him and show to him that you are a brave person.

The guy is bluffing

Don't worry.

If he is the responsible person for issuing visa's then ok he will have all the log on and password details.  if he isn't the responsible person then he's talking crap.

secondly, he's gonna have a tough time explaining to his superiors why you couldn't get your flight

another option, accept his invite and have a couple of big black guys waiting for him, no vaseline, am sure everyone here will contribute to make this happen :)

but really I wouldn't stress about this weasel

Hi

You would be surprised but I know for a fact that the Ha yaa is actually far more strict with the local population than the expats.

Just report this to your embassy and let them do the rest. Trust me this guy is just doing this because he realizes that expats are too subdued in this environment to respond in any way to such situations.

Also even if you have a Saudi colleague you can trust do let them know. I work in a Marketing job and work very closely with local people and I can assure you most local people I meet are actually really nice with a sound sense of ethics and decency (barring their road behavior). You would be amazed how the locals will rally around you to protect you and *&%$#!! this guy.

Good luck. In case your embassy is unable to help, please let me know and I am happy use my office contacts to help you in this situation. They are really a good bunch out here and always willing to help anyone in distress.

Kind rgds