Filipino Exit Saudi, allowed to enter UAE with tourist visa?

Hi!

I'm a Filipino, i will be leaving KSA with Final exit visa, is there any problem if i will go directly to UAE with tourist visa?

Thank you.

it all depends on what occupation do you have on your iqama.

sdcabael wrote:

Hi!

I'm a Filipino, i will be leaving KSA with Final exit visa, is there any problem if i will go directly to UAE with tourist visa?

Thank you.

If you are asking about the facility of on-arrival visa to GCC residents :: with an Exit visa from KSA, you will no more be a GCC resident. Hence, on-arrival visa won't be available. Also, your Iqama will be taken back. So profession on it doesn't matter.

You can talk to UAE embassy before travelling for a visa arrangement - or - arrange a tourist visa prior to travelling.

live.ali wrote:

it all depends on what occupation do you have on your iqama.

Whoops. My bad, I misunderstood.

I will arrange Visa prior to my travel.
What I want to clear is... since Saudi will give an Exit visa, is there any restrictions from Uae Immigration if I will go directly there and not from my home country.

For what i know is... If im going UAE with a tourist visa (actually for job hunting), i just need to provide a dummy ticket going back to my home country? is this right?

If you arrange a visa prior to travelling, they won't have any problems.

Yes, they'd need to assure that you will exit from UAE before expiring your visa. A ticket to your home country will be needed.

sdcabael wrote:

I will arrange Visa prior to my travel.
What I want to clear is... since Saudi will give an Exit visa, is there any restrictions from Uae Immigration if I will go directly there and not from my home country.

For what i know is... If im going UAE with a tourist visa (actually for job hunting), i just need to provide a dummy ticket going back to my home country? is this right?

If you arrange a visa prior to your arrival in UAE and you have the visa slip with you in hand then you can travel from anywhere you want.

I personally do not think this is good for business and eventually impacts Saudi businessmen. I am sure somebody has thought thoroughly.

live.ali wrote:

I personally do not think this is good for business and eventually impacts Saudi businessmen. I am sure somebody has thought thoroughly.

:blink: wrong thread buddy

It can be arranged through hotel, airlines and travel agents. You need to carry return flight to any destination, thats important..