Hair transplant in Saudi Arabia or world

Hi all

I am looking for a hair transplant in a month time. Kindly suggest me some good doctors from around the world to look for. As you know hairs are very precious for a balding person so I dont wanna loose them by going to a bad doctor.
Please suggest. I am in Riyadh presently.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Mutahir81 wrote:

•    Mustache construction

Well, that'll be of some relief to some people during Movember!

Any reputable clinic or consultant for hair transplant in riyadh ? Anyone ?

anyone ? :unsure

If you are going to spend all that money would you not be better doing some serious research rather than consulting the Expat.com ?

Hi All

I had hair transplantation operation in Istanbul/Turkey with FUE method. More than 1 year passed and I got my operation results. The results are really satisfying for me. I recommend you my hair operation clinic; they took care of me from my arrival flight to my departure time. ı reached them via mail: [email protected]
Hope you to get best results.

Hello there. I also did my operation with them. More than 2 years passed and I am happy with my hair now. Transplanted hairs have not gone away again. I can recommend them to you; I reached them via facebook: hair transplantation turkey.

ok

Hello
We are a hair transplanting team.we can do it for you in (turkey ,iraq or iran),wherever you want.
If you want we cand send to you some of our patient pic. For you.
Thank you

Hello
We can go there and start a new job with each other if you can't found any hair transplanting clinic. :)

My friend,

I knew a doctor with adequate experience in Hair transplant and dermatology. Dr. Sajjad Khan is the world class doctor.I think you must consult him for your hair transplant treatment because Riyadh is close to Dubai.So you will not have problem to travel from Riyadh to Dubai. If you want to take your treatment from India then I strongly recommend Dr Kapil Dua, Dr Aman Dua, from AK Clinics.

I think you should do some research online in local search engine.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct