Looking for lawyers to help me with Residency/Citizenship

Hi Guys,

New to this forum :)

I am looking for lawyers to help me with the residency process in Paraguay.

I have already contacted Mr. Jeronimo via E-mail.

Does anyone have the e-mail id of asantander on this forum?

I understand that he is an immigration attorney and would like to speak with him too.

Regards

do you speak spanish?

Unfortunately no. Only English :(

pity

Through the official Expat Community of Paraguay (Association of Immigrants in Paraguay) - they can make service-validated suggestions. They have Judges, Senators and Attorneys that will help you with any difficulties within the process. It's a free Non-Profit Expat support group that is recognized by the Paraguayan government.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/t31/1026043_10153007019905343_1295170867_o.jpg

JOin the free Non-Profit Expat support group

Hi,

I engaged the services of Jeronimo Finnestra late 2013 and found Jeronimo and his team to be excellent, so I have continued to engage Jeromino for my ongoing business related matters and to assist several other family members with their residency process in Feb'14.
Each family member had the same excellent feedback: we all found Jeronimo & co. to be honest, helpful, hardworking, very reasonably priced and genuinely interested in assisting each of us with our different queries and needs.
Best of all J. and his team helped each of us to enjoy our time in Paraguay and took time to check with us almost daily if everything was OK (very reassuring when one is not a good Spanish speaker).

SthnDrifter