Exit visa

hi,i would like to ask,i'm a bit worried.I just saw my exit visa now,and it was stated there "EXIT BEFORE 2/2/2014",..and they scheduled and book my flight to Philippines on the same day 2/2/2014...is this okey?because it was stated that i must EXIT before february 2.thanks.

Hi essah,

May be getting in touch with the Philippines Embassy might help you get the right information and sort out the best solution to this issue.

Please follow the link to the Philippines Embassy: http://www.philembassy-riyadh.org/

Note that it's not recommended to stay over the date mention on the exit visa. Hope this might help.

Best of luck,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Before 2.2.2014 can be considered as 23:59 1.2.2014 or 23:59 2.2.2014, sometimes it depends on the immigration mood what they choose. So plz i advice you to pre-pone the flight for one day in advance to avoid troubles. Due to different understanding of different countries, i could say before this day is yesterday for some countries and before this day is tonight 23:59 for some countries. So plz change ur flight tickets to avoid troubles. Good luck, have a safe trip.

I m leaving tomorrow & my exit visa has been processed online. instructions are the same that my iqama needs to be surrendered at the airport. Will inform you what happens afterwards...

Dear Mohsin,

Please update and share  your experience.