Working in Saudi Arabia? Engaged to a woman from Colombia?

I am an American that has been offered a position in Saudi Arabia however I am engaged to a woman from Colombia that has a US visa. Can she visit me in Saudi or can we be married at the US Embassy in Saudi Arabia?

No, she can't visit you, or the country for that matter (no tourist visas).  Better hurry up and propose, and get married before you come out here!  At least that way, once your papers are processed here, she can come within a couple of months.

To bring her here, you first need to have a legal marriage certificate. No matter you got married or not, this certificate is important. Else, other option, she should visit saudi through business visa or work visa, then upon process things can be changed through your embassy. I have seen some fillipinos doing that here. Good luck.

suribhai wrote:

Else, other option, she should visit saudi through business visa or work visa, then upon process things can be changed through your embassy.

A business or work visa? The type of visa businessmen and consultants come into KSA on in order to do business?  Not doable (nor smart) in this situation.  Besides, he just wants her to visit---not to be brought in country under false pretense.  As you and Trapezius stated, they need to get married in the US and then see about getting her into the Kingdom the legal way.

earlier there were few cases where wife and husband both got into KAS with business visas. Its just simple, husbands company provide business visa for his wife, coz unless he have iqama he cannot bring his wife. I mean to guide the legal way, but when you feel legal would make some complications then go for illegal way. Thats the way of being in saudi or any other country, and most of them they do it in legal or illegal but their works get done. SO its all up to him to choose now what he wanna do.

have you try apply in MOFA portal for vist visa. i think she can but iam not sure about the spouse ( may be the need the req from saudi)