Advise PLEASE.!!!!!!!!!!

I am ACCA student and I will give my last attempt in this June 2014 I am planning to come to Malaysia in first week of July  for job on visit visa and currently I also have B.com degree and Also M.A Economics part-I,,,,,,,just problem is I don't have job experience.......please advise me how many problems I will face and how much time it will get to have job....

Hi basically no realistic chance - Malaysia is full of ACCAs (Malayian citizens) with experience with jobs paid <5000 RM (min for an expat). Foreign accountants do get jobs but as experts/with lots of experience. No one is going to hire you in Malaysia (legally) as why pay more for less and have work permit hassles? I presume you are under 27 which again makes it extra difficult to employ you.

Try UAE! Don't waste your savings coming to Malaysia. Get a job first if you can (maybe a Pakistani company operating in Malaysia will value your language skills - that is the only way)

Unless you can network among other Pakistani's in Malaysia, I think your chances of getting a job without any practical work experience and just some qualifications is absolutely zero. Unfortunately, Malaysia has many highly qualified people who are working in the financial sector and there are no real openings for foreign labour. Everything has changed and as there is unemployment among Malaysian graduates, they will always get offered positions before any newly qualified foreigners. As Nemo says the minimum requirements to get an employment pass in Malaysia is 27 years of age and 2-3 years of professional experience (23 years old for ICT). You may be best served to not waste your time and money and get some experience before attempting to find work in Malaysia.

thanx for your advise.....i will try to get experience.....

you need to apply online job before you arrive here that will help you be selected before you come malaysia.
you also need to attend few interview before you selected.
most probably in one month.