Iqama Name issue

I have a very long name with 5 words in my Passport.( let say : Usman Thoufeeq Zulfiqar Abdul Qader). In my Iqama, in Arabic the whole name is printed while in English one of the name is in shortened form (as in: Usman Thoufeeq Zulfiqar A Qader). Because of this I am not able to open a bank account.
I tried five times to change the English name in my Iqama to match my passport name. But the Iqama was returned without this change. When I enquired for the reason my company representative said that because of the length of the name or for some reason my fourth name is entered as A in the System and the name printed on the Iqama will be only as per the system.

What is the procedure to update my name in the system to 3 words both in Arabic and English (like in Usman Thoufeeq Zulfiqar). Will There be any further problems if I do so as this name will not fully match my Passport name.

aliJamshid wrote:

I have a very long name with 5 words in my Passport.( let say : Usman Thoufeeq Zulfiqar Abdul Qader). In my Iqama, in Arabic the whole name is printed while in English one of the name is in shortened form (as in: Usman Thoufeeq Zulfiqar A Qader). Because of this I am not able to open a bank account.
I tried five times to change the English name in my Iqama to match my passport name. But the Iqama was returned without this change. When I enquired for the reason my company representative said that because of the length of the name or for some reason my fourth name is entered as A in the System and the name printed on the Iqama will be only as per the system.

What is the procedure to update my name in the system to 3 words both in Arabic and English (like in Usman Thoufeeq Zulfiqar). Will There be any further problems if I do so as this name will not fully match my Passport name.

Hi Ali,

I faced the same problem, and there was no way out for me, other than to find a bank that does not care about this english name difference (in my case it was SAMBA bank), you may try as well with the Banque Saudi Fransi, i think they will also accept.

Dear all
i have a problem in my father name
During my educational career Matriculation(10), Inter(12), B.Sc Pass (14), B.Sc (Hons) my father name is Saleem Tahir.
And in my Iqama, Passport, Id card my father name is Saleem Nawaz Tahir
there is addition of nawaz
how to change it on iqama id card and passport because i am in saudi arabia and in degrees its not possible to change if anyone has any info about this issue please help me to solve that

Your name in iqama will appear same what's written in the passport you used to enter KSA first time. It has nothing to do with your degrees.

Dear
The problem is HEC reject to attest document the objection is father name dont match in passport iqama and ic card with degrees
Is it possible to change it on passport and iqama
Company told me to registered u r self in saudi engineering council if it nit change then they told me u r eligible for engineering post in our company that the problem please please if anyone know about this help me to solve

Dear,
I submitted my Iqama to renewal with my Company, now it's almost 1 month but yet know not received. I check in MOI system and seems it's renewed. When I check with my Sponsor they are saying there is delay in Printer (since 3 weeks). My Iqama issued from Al Khobar Jawazat office.

I will be grateful if you have any information related to this type of issue and share the same.

Thanks

visit your HR everyday