Visit Visa / MOFA website / Application validity

Hi

I submitted an electronic form for a 90 day family visit visa via the MOFA website on 7th December.

However, I only got my employer to begin processing the application for the Chamber of Commerce stamps etc on 24th December.

There was nearly a 2 week gap from the time i made the online application, and from when the application was forwarded to my employer.

Was there a validity of the family visit visa that I submitted on the MOFA website?

I heard there is a 3 day validity??

Please can someone share some information regarding this,

Many thanks in advance

I'm not sure about the validity of the submitted application but do have a look at the current status of your application. That will get you the answer.

In case you can't read Arabic, let me have your application number and iqama number in a personal message (PM) and I'll let you know.

Thanks for your message.

I've pm'd you.

Hi friends..
Can anyone here to guide me, if you know about multiple visit visa. My wife and daughter has 2yr and 1 year multiple visa respectively and their visas are going to expire in June 25th 2020. But now their visas 3 months will be completing in May 6th 2020 and after completing 3 months their 45 or 50 days will be remaining. My query is, can I extend those 45 remaining days like we extend 3 months?
I am very confused now because all flights are postponed due to corona virus please help me for your guidance and valuable comments.