Tax slabs in montenegro

Hi,

I am planning to relocate to Montenegro and need information about Tax system in country.
Can someone please provide details about how much tax need to pay for annual salary between 25000 euro /year to 35000 euro/year? Are there any fixed percentage on annual salary?
What other type of taxes any employee has to pay?

Thanks
Ashish

First of all, we have small income tax, which is 9%, and that is good for business, but on the another side, deductions are very big. Deductions on minimal wage are 120e, and sure everybody are on minimal wage, and rest of the money they get in cash.... if you really want to pay, they are between 65% and 105%, bigger salary bigger percentage for deductions....
Everybody who has company opened just for vise, they pay 120e per month.

I would like to tell you that I will come to work with local company as employee and will not start any business. I think that you describe tax methods for person who will start new business in Montenegro.
My question was if some one come there and join local employer/company, how much tax he need to pay?

Thanks
Ashish

As I told you deductions on salary varies 65-105%, which are payed by your employer, so you do not pay anything when you receive money on the account.....

hi Nemanja,

how are you man?

is it true that the income tax + deductions at Montenegro is around 40% in total?

i know that income tax in Montenegro is at 9% but what is happening with the deductions (30%)?? i will stay in Montenegro for 2 years.. is there any "tax return" system for EU citizens (i am from Greece)?

i am a bit confused with the tax system..

thank you in advance my brother.

As I said, deductions on salary are 65-105% and they vary depending how big is your salary, and also very complicated to calculate. Most important for you is that minimum wage is 190e, and for that you will need to pay 130e deductions (approximately, so that is it, all companies have their employees on minimum wage and deductions.
9% income tax is something else, it is for companies after you finish some project, building etc, and after you calculate how much you earned, you need to pay 9% for profit you made.

Hi guys,

I am also considering to relocate to Podgorica. I am not sure how the tax system is in Montenegro and how much would be deductions.

Can you please throw some more light as i need to negotiate pay with my company.

Thanks in Advance.

Shrirang

deductions are 110-120 euro for minimum salary, no school, if with university 160e per month, social-care, pension, and medical insurance included.
land transfer tax 3% estimated value
car transfer tax 5% estimated value
income tax 9%
VAT 19%

50-100 euro per month bookkeeping
300-500 company opening
100-200 resident one year visa (after one year 30-100)

more done by yourself lower price......