Hey lady friends...woman night out?

Ladies would you like to join a few of us TONIGHT at Levels and Disco MIXX...we can dance, share some shots, though I'm beer girl. And maybe next time enjoy a wine bar where we might have more quality chats and see how our experiences have been thus far. I have been here for a few months now.

Always fun to put some heels on after being with kids all day ;)

what do you do in bangkok now dear friend?

Hello Victoria Ladies Night Out is getting drunk and hooking up with guys? where you heading? I be there waiting lol just kidding have a good one.

Wow...I'm sure there is some truth to your message. Typical male :)

hope some Ladies will join you. oh girls just wanna have fun.:cheers:

hi,, i would love to meet new friends here in bkk. only been here for almost two months. well im a filipina if yall dont mind. :))

Grease Nightclub is located on Sukhumvit Soi 49. I have decided to stop in by myself. If you want to check it out, look up the place. I will be there 9 ish. I just read about it. :)

thonglo area is yes nice for expats..;) lots of nice restaurants and bars.

good idea

@zebra - i think you miss out on the title here - hey lady friends...woman night out? :whistle:

intelligent man here...Maximilien! As I responded to Zebra "typical male"

WHERE are my ladies at? Missed out last night...I went out by myself and didn't get home til 3 am...meet a hot Israeli after I had to ditch his friend in the corner- Awkward when the little guy came around the corner and saw us chatting. EKK. UMmm, danced with some handsome German-Turks and was followed by a sweet young Egyptian. Had some enjoyable conversation in ENGLISH a bout my favs...religion and politics over beer and the thundering music. BUT I would like to have some ladies still. GREASE  on Sumk. 49 is beautiful. Must return.:D

Can I join you guys ?? :D Friday night soon let's hang out!

How about Levels at 10:30ish then DISCO MIXX for a late night. Send me message w/ your # and I will be sending out a text as I am heading over.

SURE...Levels at 10:30ish...I will send a text so pass me your number.

suerte007 wrote:

Hello Victoria Ladies Night Out is getting drunk and hooking up with guys? where you heading? I be there waiting lol just kidding have a good one.

EXAMPLE of what we will be avoiding tonight...but JOIN the fun to scan the massive crowds for those that may count themselves lucky to engage with a group of nice, pretty :proudladies.

what about man? I want to join, girls ))